Review Highlights

Reviewed September 15, 2018
Adris S
adelaide australia
via mobile

All reviews excellent service friendly driver melbourne airport return trip on arrival clean vehicle pickup point few days great driver delayed flight felt safe no hesitation hotel door pick up southern cross station phone call customer service
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Late night flight, solo female, arriving tired. I called the Con-x-ion mobile number provided on my booking confirmation email and in less than 5 minutes the polite Con-x-ion man was by my side. He carried my bags to the waiting bus (I was not late, but the bus was there early). The equally polite driver took me to the door of my hotel. It was $12 more expensive than skybus, but with skybus I would have had to change buses in the CBD and the shuttle second bus does not drive you to the door- you walk from the closest skybus stop. The $12 price difference was worth it for the much better convenience and safety. Con-x-ion is half the price of a taxi the same distance. I’ll use them every time I go to Melbourne in future.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Terrible service waited out front of hotel for
45minutes while watching skybus after skybus
Pass by. Called twice and they kept saying he was only minutes away. Do yourself a favour don’t bother with this mob. Skybus all the way and cheaper $18.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Used steam shuttle from the airport to our hotel very easy to find for there pick up point in the Airport.helpful and friendly staff very reliable highly recommend for Airport to hotel shuttle arrived on time to pick up

1  Thank Adris S
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I had used their services in Brisbane on numerous occasions as their services had been satisfactory if not very good. HOWEVER, the services from Melbourne Airport were terrible. Not only they were 30 minutes late, they were rude and non responsive when I asked about the extensive delay. The office lady even lied to me that the bus driver tried to look for me at the meeting point but I was not there, which was a complete BS, as I was met by their airport staff at the meeting point and taken to the charter pick up place. I will definitely not use their services again and do not and would NOT recommend it to anyone. If I could give them zero or negative rating I would.

1  Thank Journey586231
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Very happy with this shuttle service. They texted me when we landed in Melbourne and gave clear instructions on where to meet them. Flight was early so we appreciated not having to hang around the airport. Picked us up right on time when we left, so no nervous wait!!!.GOOD JOB

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

So we arrive in on flight Melbourne and it lands early excellent result. However Girl waiting to meet us says the bus can’t wait but the next one is in 20 mins.
Over an hour later it leaves.
Will just book an Uber next time
Very frustrating.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

One reason I stayed at this motel was because it was close to the airport. The shuttle made it easy because the motel is not within walking distance.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

We booked our return airport transfer from Melbourne Airport to the city via Con-X-ion. Turns out they are the same as Stream Shuttle and Bluebird.
The organisation was absolutely horrible. We had been sent an email to say that even though we were flying into the domestic terminal, we had to meet our driver in the international terminal. However, there was no one in the international terminal waiting for us. I tried to call the number on the email 4 times but each time it just went to voicemail. We waited over half an hour before we happened to see someone wearing a Con-X-ion hat walking past. We ran over to him and he just said 'oh, I was waiting for you in the domestic terminal'. He had made no attempt to contact us and was ready to leave without us.
When returning to the airport, the driver who picked us up from the hotel was lazy to say the least. He wouldn't get out of the van to help us with our bags, and as a small disabled girl, I needed assistance. He also wouldn't let us put our bags in the large, empty boot, but instead made us take them onboard with us. So, we spent the entire trip to the airport clinging onto our bags so they wouldn't go rolling around the bus.
I definitely will not book with them again.

2  Thank ClareMillanta
Stream S, Guest Relations Manager at Stream Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Hi Clare,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and thank you for bringing these issues and behavior to our notice. We assure you that we have no tolerance for this kind of carelessness from any of our drivers and will deal with the mentioned person appropriately.

We take this feedback positively and will look to see what we can do to make the Meet and Greet facility that we provide more efficient in order to avoid delays and make it a better experience for our clients.

Regards,
Management

Reviewed October 25, 2017

When I booked my transfer online, it was easy peasy. I got all the instructions via email. Then, a few weeks later, I received an email from Con-X-ion, saying that I have a booking with them. I got confused and told them that I have no booking with Conxion but with Stream Shuttle. At first they cancelled my booking, but when they realized that my booking was with Stream .. they reinstated my booking. Apparently, Stream, Conxion & Bluebird are merged into 1 platform. That could be better presented to me when I received the email from Conxion.

Anyway, the email from Conxion said to follow the instructions in the conxion confirmation. But when I followed the instructions, nobody came to the pickup point. A kind lady who happened to book the same shuttle called the company and we were told to meet outside (as per the Stream instructions). A Stream bus came and it was a full bus. It was very very stuffy in there. Driver had a friendly but really laid back attitude, he didn't bother with putting the luggages properly and some luggages fell over when the bus was moving. My drop off point was on a busy street, so he asked if he can drop us off at a nearby street so we had to walk a little.

For the return trip, it was a Bluebird bus that picked us up, right from my doorstep. Very on-time and much better service.

So ... I have really mixed feelings about this one.

5  Thank surelyeverything
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

This lot do not even merit 1 star! Arrived in Melbourne having prebooked. Waited 50 mins in the heat,numerous phobe calls then I find out they share with bluebird shuttle, I did not have this info. Hit to our hotel nearest the airport2 hrs after landing! Our return pick up only 10 mins late, the driver and another chatted all the way,my husband and I the only passengers. On arrival at the airport,
no help to get our luggage out,we retrieved it ourselves! We are pensioners and my husband recovering from a stroke last year. Avoid this bunch like the plaque!