Review Highlights
Great Service

I decided to reduce the cost of constant Taxi Fares to and from Tullamarine as I travel to and from... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
davidcP6269EC
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Airport Pickup

Airport pickup dead on time and left on time, dropped off to our hotel early with no traffic, young... read more

Reviewed December 31, 2018
PB852014
spring mountain queensland

All reviews excellent service melbourne airport friendly driver return trip few days on arrival pickup point felt safe no hesitation pick up dropped off shuttle company hotel flight booking vehicle
Reviewed October 25, 2017

When I booked my transfer online, it was easy peasy. I got all the instructions via email. Then, a few weeks later, I received an email from Con-X-ion, saying that I have a booking with them. I got confused and told them that I have no booking with Conxion but with Stream Shuttle. At first they cancelled my booking, but when they realized that my booking was with Stream .. they reinstated my booking. Apparently, Stream, Conxion & Bluebird are merged into 1 platform. That could be better presented to me when I received the email from Conxion.

Anyway, the email from Conxion said to follow the instructions in the conxion confirmation. But when I followed the instructions, nobody came to the pickup point. A kind lady who happened to book the same shuttle called the company and we were told to meet outside (as per the Stream instructions). A Stream bus came and it was a full bus. It was very very stuffy in there. Driver had a friendly but really laid back attitude, he didn't bother with putting the luggages properly and some luggages fell over when the bus was moving. My drop off point was on a busy street, so he asked if he can drop us off at a nearby street so we had to walk a little.

For the return trip, it was a Bluebird bus that picked us up, right from my doorstep. Very on-time and much better service.

So ... I have really mixed feelings about this one.

Date of experience: October 2017
5  Thank surelyeverything
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

This lot do not even merit 1 star! Arrived in Melbourne having prebooked. Waited 50 mins in the heat,numerous phobe calls then I find out they share with bluebird shuttle, I did not have this info. Hit to our hotel nearest the airport2 hrs after landing! Our return pick up only 10 mins late, the driver and another chatted all the way,my husband and I the only passengers. On arrival at the airport,
no help to get our luggage out,we retrieved it ourselves! We are pensioners and my husband recovering from a stroke last year. Avoid this bunch like the plaque!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

We were so impressed with Stream Shuttle. What could have been a disaster was covered by them easily and with absolutely no disruption to our holiday. On arrival at Melbourne airport we had a call from them saying that we would need to catch a cab due to a problem with the van. Another vehicle had driven into the side of their van putting it out of action. We needed to pay for the cab but were reimbursed in cash on pickup from our hotel back to the airport a few days later. The driver was very friendly and professional. Pricing is very competitive and we would definitely recommend their service.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 1, 2017

I was initially impressed with Stream Shuttles online booking site. Giving us times we can opt to book for was useful & reassured us that we shouldn't have to wait too long for the shuttle to arrive. The cost was very reasonable. There were easy to follow instructions & an all important contact number, should anything go awry. As it happened, our flight from Adelaide was delayed, so I rang & was told that they knew about the delay & were monitoring the situation. Instant relief & reassurance that there would be a place for us on the next available shuttle. WONDERFUL. We were transported directly to our hotel on arrival by a pleasant & friendly driver. We felt safe & comfortable. On our return trip, our pickup was on time & there were no problems whatsoever. On both occasions we had noticed huge queues outside the sky shuttle kiosk & were very pleased that we had opted for Stream Shuttle instead. There will be no hesitation in booking with them again on our next visit to Melbourne.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Istanbuljoy
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, friendly, polite and inexpensive. Will definitely use Stream again. Driver called us after our plane landed late, he had been monitoring the flight's progress and waited for us! We were so worried that we wouldn't have a lift - but needn't have worried at all. The online booking and payment system was very easy to use.

Date of experience: August 2017