“Regular eating place....”

Slices
Ranked #18 of 26 Restaurants in Taylors Lakes
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Australian
Reviewed June 3, 2012

The food at a Slices in Caroline Springs is fantastic... Regular eating place for us....
Try the Balieys Pancakes.. fantastic.
Only suggestion would be if it stayed open longer... have turned up a few times later in the evening and it was already closed or cleaning... also need to get some music atmosphere happening.

Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Yes it's good, and everything's good, it has a grey indoor play ground for the kids but the tables are quite cramped next to eachother and I would like some privacy, but besides that it's pretty good :)

Reviewed March 27, 2012

They have a wide variety on the menu for sit in & take away. There is even a drive through. My husband usually has pizza while i try some thing different each time we visit. The Steaks are very tasty & always cooked just right.
Value for money is good as is the waiting staff.
The one thing that I find disappointing is that they have taken the Seafood Pancake off of the menu. It was to die for.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Great cocktails, cakes & pasta. Oysters steaks & fries salads with different dressings.

Reviewed December 2, 2011

Ate at the Caroline Springs restaurant last night with my wife and daughter. I ordered the fettuccine matriciana, my wife ordered the special of day which was a $28 piece of flake - we thought the board said $18. The fish portion looked decent and my wife said it tasted ok however the vegetables it came with tasted like they were expiring the next day. My matriciana tasted like reheated leftovers and probably explains my gastro today. I had a gelato which was average being much too icy. However my daughter's cookies n cream cheesecake with ice cream was very good and a generous serve. We also had the house wine (red and white) and noticed we'd both managed to get the dregs from our respective bottles. We happened to be sitting right next to the bar and the bartender would smash the bell every time an order was ready and as she got more impatient the more and louder she would ring it. Give it a break sister. The restaurant sits right on the lake with a great view, just let down by the food unfortunately. Getting a tummy bug the day after will mean it will be a longtime before I muster the courage to go back.

3  Thank JustinFly