“Magnificent service”

Mountain Creek Motel
Mountain Creek Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Tawonga B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Stayed here for two nights as myself and two friends went to hike up Mt Bogong. It is very close to the mountain, which is nice, as you have to start the climb early.

The host, Jacques (spelling?) was incredibly friendly. He gave us a tour of the facilities and explained the upcoming hike to us. After our hike, he had turned on the spa at the motel for us, as he expected that we'd like to go in. Unfortunately we were to exhausted to even drag ourselves down to the spa, but this was a great show of service, and we were really glad when we found out!

The room was squeaky clean. We've never seen a room as clean as this one in the same price range. Jacques had turned on the heating in the room for us before our arrival.

Would've been nice to be able to have breakfast at the motel, but the nearby Treats Cafe in Mt. Beauty made up for it by lengths.

I would definitely recommend friends and family to stay at this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sebastian T
There are newer reviews for Mountain Creek Motel

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My partner and I stayed for 2 nights as part of a weekend Falls Creek ski vacation. I was so impressed, considering the fact that I had payed so little to stay! Our room was warm and cozy but still very spacious. The spa was also lovely to come back to after a full day skiing. Above all other praise, the room was SO clean. Our hosts were so friendly and made our stay very comfortable. Thank you! I'll be back next time I ski at Falls/Hotham! :)

Room Tip: Queen rooms upstairs have beautiful high ceilings!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Thalia A
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you.
I recently stayed at Mountain Creek Motel, and the professionalism and friendliness of the hosts was a breath of fresh air.

In particular, thank you to Heather. We misplaced a pair of snow goggles and she not only helped find it, but also made sure we received it via post.

Again, thank you so much.
We will definitely recommend this place to our families and friends.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Raine S
Reviewed March 12, 2012

My wife, duaghter and I were attending a local wedding over the March long weekend and needed a room with 3 beds just for a night. The owners readily accepted a one night booking despite it being a very busy weekend with 2 nights usual. We found the owners friendly and helpful and the accommodation was clean and tidy. I would recommend it to other travellers

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dennis C
Reviewed March 3, 2012

The facilities at the Mountain Creek Motel are first class. Clean and well maintained. The pool was crystal clear and enticing on the warm summer days. Tawonga is a beautiful place and well situated to enjoy the delights of North-East Victoria. Heather, Jacques and the team were warm and friendly upon arrival and very helpful throughout. I would recommend MCM to anyone travelling to the area. My family and I cannot wait to get back to Tawonga and the MCM during the snow season to enjoy the hospitality and ready access to the ski fields.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Alex D
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Really enjoyed the ambience and scenery in our three night stay.
Rooms were very clean and all services provided were more than acceptable.
Rules regarding noise in particular were explained in a friendly tone by the
very engaging owners Jacques and Heather.
Look forward to returning in the future and would recommend the motel without
hesitation.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms provide great views
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank john s
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We couldn't have booked a better place to stay at, with three boys under the age of 11, the owners Heather and Jacques were more than patient and accommodating.
The Motel and its rooms and facilities, not to mention there fabulous pool, were extremely neat and clean. The Motel was really organised and very clear with there "rules". We have already re booked to stay there next year. We highly recommend any stay at Mountain Creek Motel.
Thank you so much to Heather and Jacques for making a stay very enjoyable and relaxing.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Patricia219
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tawonga
Mount Beauty Motor Inn
#1 of 3 in Mount Beauty
Snowgum Motel
Snowgum Motel
#3 of 3 in Tawonga South

Been to Mountain Creek Motel? Share your experiences!