“Comfortable but Pricey”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Very Comfortable atmosphere but I found it a bit pricey for what we had. We decided to go out for the night just the two of us. We recommend the best cost effective way would be have a group of 4 or more and share a banquet.

1  Thank Caryn R

Reviewed February 4, 2012

My husband & I come here approx. once a month. The food is lovely, the decor is nice & it's fairly reasonably priced. The only suggestion I would make to the owner is maybe he could be a little more polite to his customers. He gives the impression he couldn't care less & doesn't give eye contact.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Have had some reasonable meals here but overall the best I can mange is that it's ok. They did recently put a bit of effort into the external appearance so it may have improved

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 9, 2008

very good chinese but didnt deveine my prawns once, but do now,ALWAYS

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook