“great food good service”
Review of Cocomos

Cocomos
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Rowville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Dined here today for lunch. Had a grilled Barramundi it was cooked to perfection, My husband had a tex Mexican pizza which he enjoyed. The service was very attentive but not over the top. There was a good selection of mains. The Tim Tam cheesecake was delicious. really enjoyed this restaurant will definitely return.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have been to Cocomo's restaurant a few times and have tried to find a word other than average but unfortunately average is what describes my visits there. As a vegan I can choose from green salad or chips..... Fairly underwhelming to say the least. It's 2013 for goodness sake! Any restaurant in this era should provide at least a couple of options. Friends who have dined with me have also commented on the meals being expensive and ordinary although are a good size serving. There are no stand out dishes. Salad servings are small and as that was one of my choices, I was disappointed that I was charged $15.95 for a small salad and chips. Nice inside and has a good vibe when it's busy but the menu options and price let the restaurant down. Staff were nice enough but seemed bored with assisting me to work out what food options would be available to me.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Live in Rowville and came across cocomos effectively by accident a while after it opened and have been there a few times now. Each time the meals we have are excellent quality and are accompanied by a reasonable wine list with good wine by the glass. The staff are all very pleasant and helpful. Look for the variations of the calamari salad on the menu, the specials are good too. The portion sizes are large so a shared (for couples) starter like the dip trio followed by a main is an excellent meal.
In winter it can be quite cold sitting near the door but everywhere else is good, e door might be a preference in summer.

I have liked it each time.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

First and last time unfortunately our visit to Cocomos.
Though the decor was quite pleasant, we were seated in the covered outdoor area. Waiters were young and a little slow in taking our order. More entree choices would have been nice. IWe had the saganaki, normally to be served dripping, wafer thin and hot. Ours arrived thickly carved, warm and rubbery. In fact my partner and I had 2 mouthfuls each and left it. We did mention to the waitress to advise 'Chef' but nothing was said back to us. (One would think if you have a customer complaint there would be some acknowledgment?) I had the seafood crepe which had substantial amount of seafood, my partner ordered wood fire pizza at $20. The topping was ridiculously scant for the amount paid. In small print no split bills which is an annoyance if you come out with cards in a group. So overall disappointed. Quite loud also as seats quite a few.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

A good family restaurant in Rowville. Large, probably holds 100 and was full last Saturday night. Could be a bit noisy so you would probably give it a miss for an intimate dinner. Food is very good although not too adventurous. Menu could do with more entrees. Young wait staff are friendly and competent. Prices are average. We were there in a group of 40 and meals arrived within minutes of each other. Some other restaurants could learn from their efficiency