“long time favourite”

The Ringwood Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 124 Restaurants in Ringwood
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Melbourne, Australia
“long time favourite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

haven't been for quite awhile favourite place before shifting out of the area.

Melbourne, Australia
“BEAUTIFUL FOOD, FRIENDLY STAFF”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2011

The Ringwood Chinese Restaurant was very delicious food. The service was very attentive. Very pleasant decor. It is licensed but we took our own wine, we were charged $3 per head corkage which is better than most restaurants.

I believe in the last 6 weeks there is a new manager, new chef, and new staff (I may be incorrect on that but I am pretty sure it is all new staff). Apparantly this restaurant has been around for many years. The are trying to build it up.

We were pleasantly surprised with how good the restaurant was and we are looking forward to returning soon. We might even go to try yum cha next time.

I would recommend it, give it a try, I am sure most people would really like it.

• Visited May 2011
3 Thank GypsyAustralia
“Food was very nice nor is the setting”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2010

Food was very nice nor is the setting

2 Thank justme241
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This was the other Chinese restaurant of my childhood. MASSIVE dining room which was never full. I think we got...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2008

This was the other Chinese restaurant of my childhood. MASSIVE dining room which was never full. I think we got take-away more than eating in.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook