“beautiful fresh food, great flavours, excellent service always”
Review of Suishaya Inn

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Visited Suishaya Inn for the first time in ages and its as good as I remembered. The Kobe Steak is a 'must' Great sushi too. Very reasonable prices and friendly staff.

2  Thank Damo35

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We organised to meet some friends who were down from Sydney at a location that was central to us both. As it turned out this was Ringwood (Melbourne, Victoria), so we took a punt and booked a table at the Suishaya Inn. Boy were we surprised!

The food and service were excellent, as were the staff friendly, courteous and prompt. The Miso Steak and Black Sesame Ice-cream were a big hit.

We went on a Tuesday night and the place was very busy, but it did not impact the service. I/we would thoroughly recommend checking this place out if you are ever in the area.

2  Thank Dallas N
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I saw the reviews for this place on TripAdvisor as I happened to be staying a few blocks away on a business trip. Had the Kobe beef teppenyaki and fried rice and thought it was excellent! Nice atmosphere inside, good service, quick food delivery. I'd definitely recommend it!

2  Thank Dre325
Reviewed January 13, 2013

japanese is on of my favourite foods to have when eating out and this has to be one of the best restaurants in our area - just lucky its japanese. great tempura, kobe beef and you must try the pancake for dessert

1  Thank Kristi_Turner
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have been to Suishaya Inn now about 7 times in the last year. I love their Wagu Beef and their Gyoza!. Staff are friendly and accommodating. Pricing is reasonable. Service is always excellent, friendly and with a smile. I will continue going back as it's a Restaurant that you can relax in.

1  Thank TackSim