“Lindos was great”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Lindos was great”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Went to Lindos Restaurant last night for our wedding anniversary. We had a table for two and it was in the conservatory area. The place can be a bit noisy at times due to the tiled floors but the food was really enjoyable and the size of the meals was perfect. Not too big or too small. Everything was cooked to perfection and the waitress service was very good. The only averse comment would be that it was a bit slow for the dessert menu (which we didn't want anyway) or coffee orders. We had to signal the waitress to get our bill. But I am confident she would have assisted us if we had asked because she was very busy. Overall a very nice Greek and tapas menu and I will be returning. Their banquet menu was reasonable and looking forward to it.

• Visited April 2014

“Good for families.”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

The food is reasonably priced if you are taking the family and there is something for everyone. Even me, and I am allergic to chilli... The food is a little over seasoned fir me, but that is a personal thing.

Visited December 2013
Croydon, Victoria, Australia
“Faultless”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Between us we had the yeeros lamb, seafood safari and batterd fish. All were we'll presented quickly and delicious. Drinks were also served quickly
Service was friendly and helpful
Would certainly return and recommend to friends

• Visited December 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice food horrible service. ”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Title says it all. Food was ok, the service was the worst service I have ever had and they forgot meals out of sic of us they forgot one altogether. Then when this was raised they really didn't care. When we paid the bill I spoke with the owner and all I got as a response was the total for the bill is $135.

So in short go elsewhere you will get a better experience elsewhere. I will not go back here and will also recommend to all friends and family not to go here.

2 Thank Tony3136
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice food and terrible service. ”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I would like to start by saying the food was nice when we eventually got it.
The service was the worst I have ever seen.

For starters it took 25 minutes to get any service then we ordered and didn't see anyone for the next 20 minutes, when they finally brought out the meals ( 5 of them although there were 6 of us) we didn't see then for another 15 minutes and again I had to call them to get any service. When we asked about the 6th meal there response was " oh that was taken down but not placed in the computer".

Then When we paid for the meal I asked about discounting the 6th meal due to it being late and the owner ( Greek guy) shrugged as if I was kidding and then when I commented about the service and just replied $135 total.

So that being said we will never return here and will ensure none of our friends do either.