“Just Hopeless....”

Ringwood Regent Motor Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ringwood
Ringwood Regent Motor Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Ringwood
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This used to be a good Motel, but once it changed hands useless..Huge signs on the front wall stating " Restaurant" walk into the cold unhospitable reception asked about dinner but "restaurant now closed down".. Hopeless !! Was due to be picked up by a colleaque @ 8am asked about breakfast but "breakfast starts at 8am".. Hopeless !!
Never again..

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank s1mpl1st1c

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Was disappointed with the service. Requested down stairs with booking but was told downstairs is for families so disabled partner struggled upstairs. No milk for cuppa on arrival. No information on how to access free continental breakfast so had none. Shower head broken as was the cold tap. Room was clean and bed was ok not great. No information booklet.
Sandy L

Room Tip: Go some where else.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Sandy L
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I booked a twin room, for my daughter and myself, via the internet and notified them that I was arriving at 11pm. My room key was left under the mat. On arrival, carpet was stained, there was no milk for a cuppa and there was only 1 queen bed. So we shared the queen bed, luckily I didn't have my father with me! The next day we were given another room with twin beds. I opened the lid of the kettle to fill it up and a putrid smell hit me. The kettle was half full with bits of food floating around in it. At breakfast, I filled up my glass with juice, only to find the glass had a crack in it.

Room Tip: Don't even bother.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Luba C
Reviewed February 17, 2012

This place reminds me of Chevy chase, when he ends up in the pool with the attractive girl. That's about the best bit. The beds are way to soft, in saying that if your only stopping in you could defiantly do worse. The pool needed cleaning also.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed January 6, 2012

The room was very spacious and clean. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
The restaurant isn't open but there are a lot of restarants within a close walk / drive. There is also a really nice big park / lake that is good for jogging around

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ringwood
Ringwood Lake Inn
Ringwood Lake Inn
#3 of 5 in Ringwood
Sage Melbourne Ringwood
Sage Melbourne Ringwood
#2 of 5 in Ringwood
Victoria House Motor Inn
Ringwood Royale Apartments Hotel

Been to Ringwood Regent Motor Inn? Share your experiences!