“Above average for Mexican food”
Review of Mexican Cantina

Mexican Cantina
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Narre Warren
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Lets face it, pretty much any meal will taste the same in a mexican restaurant. They just arrange it a bit differently on your plate. All stodge and heavy. Having said that, I do enjoy heavy stodgy food from time to time and this is a pretty good version of it. Certainly better than any other Mexican withing 20 k's or so. Probably eat here 2 - 4 times a year.

3  Thank Simoneales

Reviewed May 14, 2012

So delicious, friendly and busy. This really is testament to how good the food is. I never liked Mexican Food until my boyfriend took me here 3 years ago, if the food wasn't so good he would probably wish he never took me. The price is so reasonable and the guy who runs the place is always says G'day and has a quick chat. The staff are lovely and courteous, I would recommend this restaurant as fun and filling.

3  Thank Carla W
Reviewed January 6, 2012

This is my absaloute favourite resturant. I go here constantly because it has brillant food, drinks and the service is great. My tip - the fajita salad. Top, top stuff! Magaraitas are about $6, and nice and strong. Defiantly recommend this resturant!

3  Thank Cassandra01