“overprized slow service”

Ranked #57 of 74 Restaurants in Narre Warren
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, International, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: TGI FRIDAYS prides itself on providing a fun and relaxed atmosphere, friendly service and original recipes. FRIDAYS is renowned for their World Famous Burgers, Buffalo Wings, Loaded Potato Skins, delicious desserts and over 400 different types of cocktails. All menu items are prepared fresh daily and cooked to order. FRIDAYS fun and friendly atmosphere is perfect for a night out with family and friends.
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We decided to do a special day and eat out in TGI Fridays Fountaingate.
The food was ok, but not sensational. Service a bit slow.
Overall there is no value for money .

Matt G, General Manager at TGI Friday's, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

We appreciate your feedback, and I am disappointed to read that you felt there was no "value for money" during your recent visit.

At TGI FRIDAYS we strive to provide Great Service and Great Food to ensure Every Guest Leaves Happy, and on this occasion it seems we have let both you and ourselves down.

Can you send your contact details to me at: mgliddon@tgifridays.com.au, and I'll call you personally to discuss how we can improve upon this in the future.

Thanks & Regards,

Matt G

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Group of 4 fast service meals came out within 20 minutes and were spot on! Will be returning very soon

2  Thank J_ozzzz87
Matt G, General Manager at TGI Friday's, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such great feedback :)

It's comments like your's that reassure us we're providing the Great Food & Great Service we aim to give every day.

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you at TGI FRIDAYS Fountain Gate in the near future.

Matt G

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I can here with my 4 year old and we had a great time. He got paper and crayons on arrival which kept him occupied until the food came out. It did take a while for the drinks and food to arrive but the food is always great so I don't mind waiting. Staff are lovely and have never had a bad experience

1  Thank Lols85
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The first time i went to this TGI's at FG my partner got a fly in the burger!
I don't mind the new menu but it is just a bit to expensive without a discount!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My partner and I visited for lunch and were seated fairly quickly. We ordered and meals came out within 20 minutes which was good. Unfortunatly the food was not great. Having travelled to the USA and being to TGIF over there I had big expectations and was sadly let down.