“Natalie's email special”

Natalie's Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 49 Restaurants in Mitcham
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Natalie's Restaurant and bar offers a-la-carte dining 7 nights a week and lunch Monday to Friday.Creative cuisine to tantalise every taste bud is offered. The restaurant also offers a buffet breakfast every day of the year.Whether a social dinner with business colleagues or a drink after work with friends, Natalie's is the ideal choice.
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have been to Natalie's several times for breakfast and recently for lunch. They have a competition to enter but they are gathering your email address to send you invitations to return. We recently got an email with a lunch special - $15 for anything on the menu. I had the heart attack special (mixed grill), as my wife put it - port house steak, lamb, chicken, pork, tomato, chips & salad - value $35. My wife had a Caesar's salad. The chicken was dry, but everything else was great. The staff were friendly and attentive.

1  Thank AngusMcDonald

Reviewed May 10, 2014

We have just come home after a scrumptious banquet meal. There was heaps of food, a great variety for adults and children. drinks were included in the price. The staff were kept very busy, but not to the point of being too obvious. We will book again for next year.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I came here on a Tuesday night and waited for 45 minutes for my very small steak meal which cost $30. I do not recommend this place as it is in the middle of no where and food is not fresh only 1 waitress working

1  Thank melbgirl123
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Yes, yesterday was my husbands birthday, so we went to Natalies for Dinner. The staff were so welcoming, no request was too much for them and we were made to feel at home. Price was perfect, and the food even better.

1  Thank Cheryl R
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Food was unevenly cooked and bland, with quantities between other diners very irregular. The Mexican place down the rod is much better.

1  Thank Douggy69