“Always good” 5 of 5 bubbles

Natalie's Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 44 Restaurants in Mitcham
Cuisines: Australian, Steakhouse, International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Natalie's Restaurant and bar offers a-la-carte dining 7 nights a week and lunch Monday to Friday.Creative cuisine to tantalise every taste bud is offered. The restaurant also offers a buffet breakfast every day of the year.Whether a social dinner with business colleagues or a drink after work with friends, Natalie's is the ideal choice.
Donvale
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

My partner and I, plus other friends on some occasions go to Natalie's every few months and we find the experience very enjoyable. I can't understand the negative reviews. Yes, it is also a motel and has many there for conferences. There is a wide choice of tasty food on the menu. It has changed slightly over the years. Their Bruschetta is to kill for. We like to go on a Saturday night when John plays the piano. We request a table near him. The service is good and the prices reasonable. It certainly can't be compared with the Mitcham Hotel.

• Visited January 2012

Melbourne
“Good overall”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

The food is good and well priced, however the restaurant is inside a motel, and I get the vibe of 'Best Western' - nothing wrong with that, if that's what you're after! However I don't think it's reputation of a high class restaurant is accurate. Great for a casual meal.

Visited August 2011
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic but Confused”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

My partner and I eat here quiet regularly. Sometimes just the two of us and sometimes with a group. We have never had a problem with our meals or service. Therefore I am confused over some of the previous reviews.
I highly recommend this restaurant and we usually take our interstate visitors there whenever they come to visit.
Keep up the good work everyone.

• Visited April 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Dine else where”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

Truly the worst dinning experience I've had in the Mitcham area. Went here with a group of friends and every single one of us, except for one, did not enjoy our food. The person who didn't have a complaint ordered a caesar salad! I will say that the service was good and that management compensated is generously when we complained. However, I will not return here for a meal again.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 2bcreative
orange
“fantastic Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

Great meals , fantastic service, will be back. Cant understand why people below are complaining. we ate 3 nights in a row and loved every minute of it.

Visited January 2012