“Good eating area”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Nando's Forest Hill
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Love the Nandos in this complex at Forest Hill as it is a minute from the Cinemas, childrens play area, Pokies and this is just a superb area to have a Nandos healthy chicken shop. I go there often with my daughter and we just love the atmosphere here. Also JB hifi is just opposite and so convenient to other shops around.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

In the Forest Hill mall these have a food court, but if you go to the 3rd floor you will find a few sit down fast food type restaurants.

The food was what I would expect for Nando's - good chicken but my side salad wasn't great.

I was more disappointed with the service, not a smile in sight. There was hardly anyone in the restaurant.