“A walk and footie.”

Caulfield Racecourse
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Caulfield
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Well I was fortunate to stay right in front of the course. It wasn't the season but my boys had a good time in the football field. Nice place to have morning walks too.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

For all you race goers and lovers of horses there's no better a day out than at this racetrack with modern facilities and numerous dining options it's a great day out.The racetrack is situated close to Caulfield station infact just across the road,take the kids to see the horses in their stables and talk to the trainers and strappers they are a friendly bunch.Caulfield Cup Day in October is a special event,the fashions and atmosphere are exciting and the meeting world class . It 's a great day out if you are into racing and want to try your luck!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

It's an amazing experience. The service is second to none. Excellent food and atmosphere was great. Friendly staff will assist with betting.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I patronised this place 2-3 times a year. Great set-up and layout. However, we were bitterly disappointed to go there when celebrating our 1st sons engagement. Being a Citibank Platinum customer we are given a free bottle of wine when dining at the registered establishments.
They were and are. While paying and showing them your card they refused to comply and denied still being with them. After paying for the meal and a bottle I left my details for the manager to contact me and to my surprise they didn't. I left several messages over the week but to no avail.
Well screw you Glasshouse restaurant. You don't have my business or my families. You are in a customer service industry. Listen to your customers and don't have staff who are not trained or have managers to ensure they give the correct service and a good impression. I complained to Citibank and hope the appropriate action is taken.

2  Thank SirRichardofBayview
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Love going to the Melbourne Cup when I can afford to. So many different people & dress/fashion on the field to watch. Excellent feeling when your horse crosses the winning line first. Lovely gardens & food show.