Beau Monde International
ADA Homestay(Doncaster)
$111
Hotels.com
  • Fitness center
Art Series - The Chen(Box Hill)(Great Value!)
$93
$79
  • Pool
Ellia Apartment(Doncaster)
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsstay there againfantastic stayparking garagewalking distance to a supermarketsalmona great place to stayspacious roomwestfield doncasterbeaufunctionjamesbasinappointmentcbd
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband recently surprised me with a romantic candlelite dinner for our 20th anniversary.

The ambiance was perfect with soft background music, the staff were attentive, the food what can I say........my husband had a wonderful melt in your mouth Black Angus and I had the Lamb Shank that fell off the bone. Chocolate Pudding and Lemon Tart for dessert followed by a few lattes.

As it was a special anniversary and I wanted to say thank you for a night to remember!

Room Tip: Restaurant was busy, make sure you book!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelQueenMelb
BeauMondeMelbourne, Manager at Beau Monde International, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2014

Congratulations on your 20th anniversary and thank you for allowing us to look after you on this special occasion. It was so nice to read how much you enjoyed your evening and I will pass on your kind words to our team. I hope we are able to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I stayed here for the night before my wedding and my wedding night, myself and my bridesmaids stayed in a room the night before then moved into the bridal suite to get ready the day of the wedding. The staff went above and beyond for myself and the girls, we were able to change rooms early so there was no interruption with our hair and makeup, we had staff come and help with hanging up my dress, the chef sending us a complimentary plate of fruit and savouries to enjoy and all the offers of assistance and checking to make sure everything was ok throughout the morning. It really did made the morning of the wedding so special and I cannot thank them enough. The bridal suite is huge and was so nice to come back to with my husband :) THANKYOU!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank jess r

Congratulations and thank you for allowing us to look after you on your special day! Weddings are such a wonderful occasion and I am so glad our service and staff helped make the day even more special for you. We appreciate your wonderful feedback and can’t wait to have the opportunity to be of service to you again.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Had been looking for a venue for my daughter's 21st that wasn't too big, and Beau Monde fitted the bill perfectly. They have several rooms of various sizes that cater for all sorts of occasions, and we booked an upstairs room with a beautiful skylight for our function. The Event Manager (Amy) was incredibly helpful and went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect for us. She arranged a photo booth for us, which was a big hit. The food was amazing and plentiful. Platters of homemade nibblies, followed by entrée and main course left us with full tummies but we still made room for the Lolly Table that had been set up for us. Thank you to all staff involved in the function, and I would recommend this highly for any event.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and thank you for your kind words about Amy. We pride ourselves on our people and I have passed your kind words onto the team. I hope we are able to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We stayed at Beau Monde for a week long stay recently and I wanted to say a massive thankyou to all the staff. From the moment we check-in to when we left the staff were all courteous and extremely helpful and went above and beyond with some of our requests.

I was a little cautious of staying here from the reviews I have read but my stay ended up being excellent. Our room was spacious, neat and well presented. Bathroom was clean and modern and the only thing I didn’t like was the old-style hairdryer which took twice as long to dry my hair, front office quickly offered a brand new one, thankyou! Every time the room was serviced it was done perfectly and quickly.

We ordered room service, the menu was limited but the food was delicious. Breakfast in the morning was great and the cooked breakfast are amazing, its well worth upgrading.

We would definitely stay again and for the price we would definitely recommend. Thankyou to all the staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MelbourneAmy

Thank you for your lovely review about our hotel. It is wonderful to read that you had such a great stay with us and that you found all our staff to be friendly and helpful. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My partner booked a room for a gateway weekend. The hotel was just lovely and the service was outstanding. Not knowing the area I found the receptionist being so much help. Kirsty really made things easier for us and made our overall stay much more enjoyable. Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Dannyk191

Thank you so much for your lovely review of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I have passed your kind words onto Kirsty, thankyou so much - she will be delighted I hope we are able to welcome you again in the future.