Ways to Experience Segway Sensation SA
from $78.29
from $72.35
from $71.89
More Info
All reviews great fun seppeltsfield winery torrens river a lot of fun dad jokes thanks guys highly recommend this activity fun experience adelaide city learning how great tour beautiful scenery fabulous experience would recommend this to anyone loved every minute barossa valley my partner
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Great fun, amazing views and lovely guides!! The segways are very easy to use and you feel well and truly comfortable before starting the tour.

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank ReeDJ88
Reviewed September 30, 2016

My parents and I signed up for the 12pm session over the weekend and it was a fabulous experience. We all loved it mainly because Shane and Cindy were absolutely lovely. Not only is the experience unique (where else can you ride a segway through vineyards) but they were simply such a treat to be around. A super genuine couple who have after 22 months are still passionate about taking people around, and have everything down pact and thought of. Being at Seppeltsfield, it's also great as you can sit down for lunch just afterwards and do some wine tasting before you go, it was the perfect 3-4 hours. Overall, I cant recommend the Segwaying enough, and thank you for having us!

1  Thank Christineh G
Reviewed September 25, 2016

My husband and I went on the segway tour on Saturday. Despite the weather we had so much fun.
Cindy, Shane and Bec were so friendly and enthusiastic. The other people on the tour were also very friendly and everyone had a great time.
Segways are so easy to ride, we will defiantly do it again.

1  Thank paulaperry666
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

What a great morning! Despite the rain, we were greeted by friendly and enthusiastic staff - Shane, Cindy and Bec were lovely.
My almost 12 year old niece was taken great care of, and they made sure to help her over the hills and bumps. She said it was really good that they walked in front her and helped her to feel confident.
The only criticism was that it seemed to end so soon!

1  Thank figleaf353
Reviewed September 25, 2016

What a delightful afternoon playing 'tourists' in our own backyard!..Cindy & Shane (the most awesome & positive couple you will ever meet!) were fantastic, friendly guides and after spending some time training the group, we were on our way. Very professional. Loved the way they interact with the group and were constantly safety conscious but with humour. I admit I was a little unsure about how we would go, but we needn't have worried in the slightest!...we such a wonderful time. Amazing views that you will not see anywhere else in the Barossa. The platter lunch was awesome too! Would love to do this again some time & hope future ventures work out well for them. Definitely add this to your "Must do in the Barossa" list....Would highly recommend!