“Breakfast”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The food is lovely and the staff get friendlier each time you go back. They were slow when we first went in with our order and the service, but each time we went back, they knew us and served us very quickly.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Had breakfast here and apart from them getting my order wrong (I asked for no butter on my egg and bacon burger) I was very happy with what I received. I saw a review saying this is the best coffee on KI and I don't know if there is anywhere better, whilst it wasn't bad it certainly wasn't coffee I would be raving about. Adequate is how I would describe it.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

well the first time we went in this little cafe, we were with people who thought it stopped at the counter... we didn't eat here for that reason. My husband myself went back later in the week and low and behold... it went further... It was the best service and the most lovely lunch we had all week; it was just a shame it was the last day we were there!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We were recommended to go here by a local, unfortunately the staff seemed rude and the food was very poor value for money. This was the only disappointing experience of our 10 days on KI.

1  Thank Jan M O O
Reviewed December 24, 2012

On arrival, we need to find a nice little place for lunch. Penguin Stop Cafe was recommended to us and as we hadn't sen any of the island, we drove around to find this little place. Service was very friendly, a bit slow but the food enjoyable. The whiting two of us ordered wasn't as fresh and exciting as we anticipated but that was the only negative comment.