“Exceptional stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mapleton
Taman Sari Private Pavilions
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My wife and I had an exceptional stay at the pavilions. Chris could not do enough to make sure our stay was romantic and hassle free. She organised dinner, transport and late check out with minimal fuss. Looking froward to staying there again next year and have recommended to family and friends to try it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Taman Sari Private Pavilions

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We recently stayed for 2 nights and it was just simply perfect, just what we needed for a much needed unwind.
This place is a gem of a find. Chris' attention to detail, cleanliness, thoughtfulness was much appreciated.
My husband was hard to please and he was impressed - with the exceptional cleanliness, quality fit-outs and little details.
We will be back one winter again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We recently enjoyed our fourth visit to Taman Sari...as with our first visit we felt indulged, pampered and rejuvenated. We never tire of coming back. Chris always make's us feel like old friends returning for a much needed 'top up' of R and R. The Pavillions have always been exceptionally laid out and the attention to detail from candles to flowers to bath bombs and the delicious treats in the fridge are gorgeous. Part of me wants to keep this place my little secret but another part wants to share the love!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This was a late change as my first accommodation had double booked me and cancelled me , but which worked out great this place is a gem
Chris was very helpful and had me at total ease , villa was very clean and totally fitted out with all the mod cons
And the fridge was stocked with a great assortment of goodies for breakfast ,Oh and the fresh bread every morning
Was so good . The view from the deck and all bird calls just chilled us out so quick .
I can only hope I can come back for another visit in the near future

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kiwi4179
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We recently stayed at Taman Sari for a couple of nights - we had an amazing time! The weather was terrible - rainy, windy, cold...but just perfect because it allowed us nestle in and have a lovely romantic time. Long baths, comfy robes, movies, reading, board games...all those things that are perfect in wet weather. I'm not sure if we would have enjoyed it as much had it been hot and sunny!!

The pavilions themselves (there are two) are nestled into the tree tops, next to each other but still very private. The spa bath is awesome - plenty of room for two. Bed is super comfortable. Provisions left in the cupboard and fridge are thoughtful and delicious, including the fudge brownies on arrival! There were bacon, eggs, salmon, locally made jams (to go with the fresh bread/croissants delivered in the mornings), cereals, Byron Bay muesli, local yoghurt, fresh fruit, tea, coffee...the list goes on. Plenty to satisfy all breakfast cravings!

There are great walking/hiking tracks nearby - unfortunately due to the rain we only got to go over to Mapleton falls, but in nice weather they'd be beautiful. We ate lunches in Montville, and chose to cook ourselves dinner in our pavilion (we didn't want to leave!). There is a BBQ on the deck for this, plus a small kitchenette with everything else you'd need.

We had an amazing time, and wish to thank Chris for having us, we felt very spoilt! If you want to 'get away from it all' - this is the place for you!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My wife and I would like to firsty thank Chris from the bottom of our hearts. The property is stunning, the villas perfect and the service outstanding. Chris allowed myself and groomsman to visit the villa in the morning to set the romatnic mood for my new bride and even assisted by lighting tea light candles for our arrival back from the reception outside our villa.

When there was a transportation issue to the ceremony Chris took time out of her day to drive me and my groomsman into Malany. We thank you so much for that.

The villas can only be described as PERFECT. Anything that is required is there. Every morning there is a little basket outside waiting for your collection that has amazing baked breads. It's these little things that really go the extra mile.

The surrounding bushland is an ideal relaxation setting but you also have the option of the small surrounding towns to visit if you feel the need. We plan to visit again in the near future and cannot wait.

Thank you Chris.

Room Tip: Both villas would be perfect.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2012

LOVE this place! Chris goes out of her way to make you feel spoilt, can't imagine why someone would put a bad review here, the attention to detail is second to none. Amazing view, amazing bath room, ideal setting! My first visit was a rainy weekend where we did nothing but relax and stay in the cabin, the second visit we traveled to many restaurants including the thai spirit house and a local winery flame trees (great lunch!). I think I preferred the first visit where we stayed in the cabins for the majority of the weekend, because the peace and tranquility was all consuming. A walk down the path to visit the cows and sheep is a must, or turn around and walk in th opposite direction to the falls!

Great romanic couples escape!

Thank you Chris! X

Room Tip: Only 2 cabins, we had the same one both visits, far right and loved it!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mapleton
Clouds of Montville
Hunchy Hideaway
Hunchy Hideaway
#6 of 15 in Montville
Spicers Tamarind Retreat

Been to Taman Sari Private Pavilions? Share your experiences!