“Don't bother”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Jut finished eating here for the last time. We often dine here as a quick relatively cheap meal but neither I or my family will dine here again. The food quality is not up to standards- we ordered a variety from
The menu and it was all lacking in quality. Staff are slow and unmotivated and need to be prompted to get you cutlery. Very disappointed.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Great pizza, pasta is full of frozen ingredients and tastes as such. Friendly staff and reasonable prices.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I must confess I go here a lot. With two teens that have big appetites, the Pizza's are well topped and I've not had one yet that I would say was poor value.

Pasta meal sizes can be a bit inconsistent but on average a good size, with either small or large options available (entree size or main meal size) so if you don't want a big meal or you have children that don't have big appetites, its an affordable option.

Table service is average, most are uni students from what I understand, and they congregate in groups but on a good night, the service is fine.

If I had any real complaint, the decor in the restaurant does not absorb noise. With timber floors, timber benches and timber/plastic chairs and timber tables, the noise just bounces off everywhere. On a busy night with a celebration at a table, it is near impossible to have a quiet conversation. Very popular with the post movie crowd on a friday and saturday night.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Food is average, portions are reasonable, staff are lacking in motivation. Only dine there if everywhere else is busy. Have dined on at least four occasions and have found the staff to be very inattentive, you end up with a sore arm trying to get their attention not good when there is so many of them.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have been here 3 times in the last few months.
The bruschetta is absolutely divine. Best I have ever eaten. Ask for it on the garlic bread. It is amazing.
I also ate the carbonara. The first 2 times were fantastic, the last time it was very dry and not enough sauce.
My partner ate A cheese and garlic pizza... was very yummy!
The staff do chat a little to each other... as in distracted from work, but they are lovely!!
I would go back here any day! :)