Kellys Beach Resort
Kacy's Bargara Beach Motel Complex(Bargara)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Pool
$165
$160
Koola Beach Apartments Bargara(Bargara)(Great Value!)
$140
$79
Priceline
$83
$86
Alexandra Park Motor Inn(Bundaberg)(Great Value!)
$96
$90
Agoda.com
Riviera Motel Bundaberg(Bundaberg)(Great Value!)
$83
$73
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgames roomlaser taglaser skirmishmezzanine floorwater dragonsfamily holidayshort walk to the beachplace to staytennis courtsmain bedroomswimming poolmon reposshort staybundaberg rumon site restaurantgreat holidayeach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We have stayed at this Resort many times and have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. With friends at Bargara our friends were able to come and have a BB-Que with us or just sit on the deck and watch our children swim or play tennis. I always requested the units overlooking the pool or tennis courts for this reason.
Kellys is not right on the beach so if you want to be able to wake up early and run along the beach this is probably not the place for you. The beach is walking distance though and really with small children there is enough here to keep them happy.

Room Tip: If you are lucky you may get accommodation directly across from the pool or tennis court for the little children
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My family and I have stayed at Kelly's beach resort for the last 7 years in a row, every January. We love it so much we keep going back! Seriously the best location, best staff and service I have ever had the experience of knowing. I recommend it to everyone, especially people with kids

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Kelly's Beach Resort is the one place my family and I go to for a holiday each year. The location, rooms and facilities are all fantastic and the staff are amazing people that we are proud to now call friends. Each trip is memorable for all the right reasons and we've never had a single complaint. The restaurant is lovely with an excellent chef making top quality food. The milkshakes are also great (my preference is lime). It's only a 2 minute walk from the beach and close to the main shops and cinemas, which is always fun to spend the day shopping. Each year we look forward to going there and will continue to go there for many more years.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We recently stayed at the Kelly's Beach Resort as part of a family week away. It is an easy place to stay, close to the beach, the golf club, a new supermarket and the very good beachfront walkway.
I thought the resort was well laid out and genuinely tries hard with holiday activities for the kids and an in-house restaurant. However the cabins, (which are well designed), are in need of an update and the gardens need attention. Our cabin was shaded by the trees in the garden for most of the day and was subsequently cold and dark as well as being a bit damp. The kitchens equipment is really basic, and the bathrooms are well past their use by date.
The resort has a good tennis court and pool and the front desk staff are friendly and helpful. With a bit of thought and work Kelly’s Beach Resort could be a great family destination.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
YourSay, Manager at Kellys Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay with us! Bargara is a great place and we are glad you and your family enjoyed the time visiting the area!

We do prune our trees on a regular basis for their health really. They are great in the summer, with that additional shade but I guess they can make the units a a bit chilly in winter! We actually don't manicure the garden beds we like them to have a natural feel to them not square and proper : ) 5.5 acres of well established gardens has its good points and bad points I suppose.

Living by the ocean in a subtropical climate also means there is a lot of moisture around. We are looking in to environmentally friendly options to reduce the moisture in the villas. If you know of anyone that can supply us please let us know haha!

We have a commitment to continuous improvement here at Kellys. Over the 8 years we have been managing the resort, the list of improvements is pretty long! The next things on our list are new coffee and lamp tables, a lick of paint inside the villas and then the kitchens and bathroom vanities! Rome want built in a day! Haha

Again thanks for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you around Bargara when your visit the area again. Take care

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I booked at Kellys because of the reviews on trip advisior!!!. I was very dissapointed, the room was really hot and the aircon was so noisy you couldnt sleep with it on!!. I think the price does not reflect the quality - it should be much cheaper. The receptionist was great they answers all my questions and were professional. The top loft was really steap not good for younger kids and very hot and stuffy up there.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family