“Well priced”

Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Bargara
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Thai, Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: KBR'S Licensed Restaurant is a delicious, affordable and family friendly a la carte Restauranti Bargara, Bundaberg! Locals are welcome and we can cater for many types of functions. Great Food • Great Service • Great Value Open 6 Days for Dinner Tues - Sunday: 5.00 pm - 10.00 pm Open 7 Days for Breakfast: 7.15 am - 9.15 am Be sure to book we are the best value in town! Delicious and affordable a-la carte menu, wine & cocktail lists too! You won't be disappointed! We cater for a variety of functions including anniversaries, birthdays, work functions, staff break-ups, reunions -- you name it, we can do it! We also offer Dinner & Breakfast Packages for our Resort guests. Please enquire when making your accommodation booking or upon check in.
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Food was well priced garlic bread was great friendly service for meals but watery steak, great chips pasta was very oily.
Breakfast for quality was over priced so I would recommend to maybe just stay for tea. But over all great price for food and drinks.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My snapper on chilli noodles was excellent, the steak was also good, our little one liked the spaghetti bolognaise which came 20 minutes before our meals and loved the game which the very friendly staff had for her to play with. seating arrangements/restaurant furniture not really for a romantic dinner but excellent for good quality food with family/children, definitely recommendable.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I like ck ceaser salad so where ever I go I order 1!!! So u could say that I've tried a few!!! Kelly's Beach Resort have THE BEST ever, the croutons are what made the salad..... Geeze I'm drooling about it just thinking about it!!!!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great food great staff in a friendly atmosphere didnt have to wait long for our meals and the service was outstanding and we are definately going back there again

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Dined with a group of friends and had a beautiful night.Long time diners of KBR's but hadn't been for a while and it went well above expectations!A few of us had a rump with veg/ salad and chips and I can say I have never seen a bigger and more succulent rump! Just couldn't believe the thickness and the tenderness! All meals were more than adequate and beautifully served. Wait staff/owners Narelle and Loni were very friendly and remembered our names.Service was excellent as always. We were happy with the prices at the end of the night! We stayed well into the evening as we had a lot of chatting to do and Loni was sitting at the front desk very patiently waiting for us! Highly recommended for families also! Great value for money in every way!