Well what can I say you do get what you pay for but when the staff member behind the counter says this to you....can I say anymore . Basically also told thats what you get when you book with online booking places, so they say their worst rooms. Unfortuantely I wasnt able to get anything else to book and the pics that they had made it look sort of ok. Fake grass on the walkways that wasnt even clean, restaurant facility not open and no notice of this when booking. Carparks way too small for a large car. entrance to room was a sliding door that was hard to open and you had a awkward step up into it over the tracks. Bathroom so small that you could sit on the toilet and rest your arms on the sink. I could go on about the staffs attitiude but I think you should get the idea that it wasnt a pleasant stay there.....thankfully it was only for 2 nights. Oh and yes the bed was advertised as a Queen and it was a double.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "On the beach" Idyllically located by the sandy shores of Kelly’s Beach, Don Pancho Beach Resort promises a unique holiday experience offering studio, 1 and 2 bedroom air conditioned apartment style accommodation, a host of leisure facilities and amenities including a bar, barbecue areas, bicycle hire, games room, pool, spa, tennis court, tour desk and daily activities. Located nearby are shopping centres, cafes, restaurants, walking trails, golf, water activities, cruises, and various entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Don Pancho Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Pancho Beach Hotel Bargara
- Don Pancho Beach Resort Bargara, Australia - Queensland