Having read some reviews we were little anxious about choosing the resort. But we were thrilled with our apartment (42) which was refurbished to a high standard and a lovely view over the pool and golf course and a great balcony to watch the sunset from. The lack of a lift isn't ideal but not a real problem. The staff (particularly Tarra) were helpful and sorted my husband out with a round of golf at the club nearby. A couple of steps from lovely Sandy beach with no road to cross made this a perfect place to relax. The little town again just a short walk has good restaurants
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "On the beach" Idyllically located by the sandy shores of Kelly’s Beach, Don Pancho Beach Resort promises a unique holiday experience offering studio, 1 and 2 bedroom air conditioned apartment style accommodation, a host of leisure facilities and amenities including a bar, barbecue areas, bicycle hire, games room, pool, spa, tennis court, tour desk and daily activities. Located nearby are shopping centres, cafes, restaurants, walking trails, golf, water activities, cruises, and various entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Don Pancho Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Pancho Beach Hotel Bargara
- Don Pancho Beach Resort Bargara, Australia - Queensland