we arrived early,not to check in yet but just to say hi and maybe have a look around.We were basically told your too early,what do you want now naf off....sorry about it! After coming back much later that day to check in our room was old,stained and grotty.We cannot use the sofa without a blanket covering it as im pretty sure the stain is from someone wetting the pull out bed.The bathroom has the look and feel of a public toilet and i fear for my husbands safety tonight when he goes to shower that he may accidently put an elbow through the shower screen as it is dangerously small.There is some sort of rusty,bubbled growth on all handles and we will only drink from our own bottled water and use our own towells and pillow cases as in my opinion only I am scared of catching the dreadful cooties.....The balcony is so small and directly intrudes on the unit belows privacy .Will we ever stay here again? Not on your nelly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "On the beach" Idyllically located by the sandy shores of Kelly’s Beach, Don Pancho Beach Resort promises a unique holiday experience offering studio, 1 and 2 bedroom air conditioned apartment style accommodation, a host of leisure facilities and amenities including a bar, barbecue areas, bicycle hire, games room, pool, spa, tennis court, tour desk and daily activities. Located nearby are shopping centres, cafes, restaurants, walking trails, golf, water activities, cruises, and various entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Don Pancho Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Pancho Beach Hotel Bargara
- Don Pancho Beach Resort Bargara, Australia - Queensland