My Fiance and me recently stayed in Eaglereach, whilst holidaying from UK. Set in such a beautiful part of Australia on a mountain with wildlife galore. We had a really beautiful and peacefull time but what really set the place apart from everywhere else was the restaurant. The food was amazing and service so friendly and warm. We ate all over Australia on our holiday and this place far outweighed all of the other restaurants we tried, it just hada really good vibe about it, very rustic with well presented food. Apparantly the head chef used to work on Richard Bransons private island in the Caribbean.Very impressed. Recomend this place to any food lovers, perfect for a romantic escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multi award-winning mountaintop paradise alive with native animals in their natural habitat. Accommodation in s/c lodges 1-6 bedrooms and resort rooms 4 to 4.5 star. Bistro and bar offering casual to a la carte dining, day spa and eco systems from mountaintop to rain forest, all non-motorized activities and equipment free including mountain bikes, self-guided nature walks, kayaks, internet kiosk, DVD library.New Corroboree Meeting Place for conferences functions and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eaglereach Wilderness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eaglereach Wilderness Hotel Vacy
- Hotel Eaglereach Wilderness
- Eaglereach Wilderness Resort Vacy/Greater Newcastle, Australia