This is a fabulous resort and I would definitely consider staying here again. Very private and beautifully secluded lodges with great space and facilities. Resort facilities are excellent too. Perfect for a break where you want to 'get back to nature' and relax away from the hustle bustle of the city. Picture perfect views across the Hunter Valley and wallabies at your bedroom window every morning! The only slight negative is that the resort is located at the top of a 10 minute 'off road' track and about half an hour from the nearest town. Although, this could be a plus for some people! For us, it was a bit 'scary' travelling back to the lodge at night. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and made us feel right at home with a champagne reception. I would definitely recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multi award-winning mountaintop paradise alive with native animals in their natural habitat. Accommodation in s/c lodges 1-6 bedrooms and resort rooms 4 to 4.5 star. Bistro and bar offering casual to a la carte dining, day spa and eco systems from mountaintop to rain forest, all non-motorized activities and equipment free including mountain bikes, self-guided nature walks, kayaks, internet kiosk, DVD library.New Corroboree Meeting Place for conferences functions and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eaglereach Wilderness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eaglereach Wilderness Hotel Vacy
- Hotel Eaglereach Wilderness
- Eaglereach Wilderness Resort Vacy/Greater Newcastle, Australia