Our three day stay at Eaglereach exceeded all expectations we could have set.
We stayed in the "Silkwood" lodge and it was completely private, set aback from the whole world. Our only view was of wildlife, sunsets and gorgeous valleys of the Hunter region.
The accommodation, facilities and abundance of adorable kangaroos gave us everything we could have hoped for in a vacation, and more.
A must for any couple wanting a romantic getaway!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multi award-winning mountaintop paradise alive with native animals in their natural habitat. Accommodation in s/c lodges 1-6 bedrooms and resort rooms 4 to 4.5 star. Bistro and bar offering casual to a la carte dining, day spa and eco systems from mountaintop to rain forest, all non-motorized activities and equipment free including mountain bikes, self-guided nature walks, kayaks, internet kiosk, DVD library.New Corroboree Meeting Place for conferences functions and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eaglereach Wilderness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eaglereach Wilderness Hotel Vacy
- Hotel Eaglereach Wilderness
- Eaglereach Wilderness Resort Vacy/Greater Newcastle, Australia