“Absolutely perfect!”
other traveler has booked this property
ValleyView ...view from the edge of the mountain
view from the deck of house with uninterrupted view for miles from the mountain's edge.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
ValleyView ...view from the edge of the mountain
Breathtaking views from one of the verandahs
Sunrise over the mountain. View from the bedroom window.
Outdoor private hot spa for up to six adults
A wallaby metres from the verandah
Hot tub seats up to 6 adults
BBQ deck
Perfect place to sit and watch the world go by.
We have had an architect build a special feeder on our lawn for guests to enjoy abundant wildlife.
Baby roo out of mum's pouch for a look around.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
NeddyNewp
“Absolutely perfect!”
Reviewed January 27, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We couldn't recommend this place any higher. We had a wonderful stay and felt right at home. It was an incredible experience getting to feed the kangaroos. We can't wait to go back!

Jan 28, 2018
Thank you so so much for your review. We appreciate you taking time and we are so glad you had a wonderful time in our luxury retreat and enjoying our furry friends!
Regards
Janine Epere
jaimecrie...
Sydney, Australia
“My favorite secret getaway”
Reviewed January 24, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I’ve stayed here twice and have had some of my most favorite memories here! Hand-feeding the wild, friendly kangaroos, hanging in the spa, having breakfast overlooking the amazing views...I absolutely love it! The beds are the most comfy I’ve stayed in and I love the welcome package we get upon arrival. This will always be a special place to me!

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks so much Jaime. We think our beds are very special and we are glad you enjoyed our welcome hamper. Hope to see you again soon.
Regards
vcriel
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Amazing views and baby kangaroos at your fingertips!”
Reviewed January 24, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

What a luxurious, yet cozy, place! Wake to kangaroos on your deck just patiently waiting for breakfast. Vibrant birds everywhere! Full service kitchen with candles and snacks, luxurious baths and the softest robes anywhere! Walk to the fishing pond, cafe, stables...after you relax in your hot tub overlooking the valley. This really is an amazing escape!

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks so much for your lovely review. The hot tub is a wonderful place to relax we agree - with furry friends watching within a few feet. And we do try and think of every comfort.
Kind regards
Heidi P
Sydney, Australia
“Everything I'd hoped and more”
Reviewed September 26, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Valley View was the perfect place for our girls weekend, it is everything we'd hoped and more. The view is exceptional, the house and area has so much to offer. We arranged a bus day trip into the Hunter, played tennis, spa with a view some girls bush walked it catered to everyone and it was unanimous everyone loved it.
I would recommend bigger group bring an esky or portable fridge as the fridge is a bit small if you bring a weekends worth of food for 10 people. We did have a small issue with a power outage, which didn't phase us as there was plenty of candles and they had an emergency electrician out and we were in business again.

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks so much for your review Heidi. Thanks too for the heads up about the fridge. We've never had this comment before so we will take it on board and look into a larger fridge. Sorry about the outage but glad we could get if fixed quickly for you. Hope to see you again at our luxury retgreat.
Kind regards
MiaGrace0...
“Amazing Retreat”
Reviewed August 1, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Valley View retreat is just as amazing as you expect it will be. The accommodation has plenty of room for multiple families, with plenty of ammenities to satisfy all ages.
Without a doubt, the winning feature is the extraordinary views. Many moments were spent looking out over the valley, next to the friendly resident kangaroos, and we were even lucky enough to see a wild eagle soaring high above.
We will definetely be returning to Valley View.

Aug 1, 2017
thank you so much. Yes the views are spectacular and we do our best to make Valley View a home away from home. So glad you enjoyed your stay. Invite your return.
barbarach...
“Awesome Property”
Reviewed July 18, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The property is amazing and the locations is perfect to chill out on a nice weekend with family and friends. Property has everything that you will need.

Jul 19, 2017
Thanks so much Barbara. We do try to provide all and more than other properties so it is truly a home away from home experience.
Trish K
“Lovely location”
Reviewed July 18, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This house is lovely, very large, and in a great location, though road is very windy! The inviting package left for our arrival was lovely. My grandchildren loved the kangaroos that came up and ate from our hands. Being the middle of winter the house was freezing cold for a little while whilst I got heating organised (I had my elderly mother with me who is always cold), and unfortunately I set the alarm off when entering the house, taking too long to get in and key in the code after opening the door! My daughter and her family arrived soon after that! It was a lovely short holiday for us, remembering my late husband who passed away 2 years ago, so we like to be away on any type of anniversary occasions. He would have loved this. Because of my mother it wouldn't be easy to return at this stage but I know my family intend to.

Jul 19, 2017
Thanks so much Trish. Yes it's cold but doesn't take long to warm up with central heating throughout and log fire which I'm sure you found out. We love the wildlife too so glad your grandkids got to fees and enjoy them.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing