Free cancellation until 07/27
Mayhurst Inn(Orange)
$199
$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

Free cancellation until 07/21
$179
The Inn at Willow Grove(Orange)
$265
Free cancellation until 07/26
$89
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsking suitebeautiful venuein lawsvisit montpelierperfect locationmy husband and ione nightchanelhostessprivacycottagebridehouseaccommodationsgroundsweddingweekend
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

My son and his bride selected Greenock Manor for their wedding venue. What a wonderful choice! First of all, Chanel, the owner was the most helpful, kind and wonderful host! She was available day and night to make us happy with our accommodations and wedding arrangements. The rooms were beautiful, spacious and comfortable. With its tree-lined acreage, enormous wrap around porch and lighted tent that more than adequately covered our 150 wedding guests, Greenock Manor exceeded expectations for a beautiful autumn wedding!!!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed at Greenock Manor for one night, but we sure wish we could have stayed longer. The house and the room was beautiful and Chanel was the most wonderful hostess. She gave us great recommendations as to what to see in the local neighborhood. We opted to go the James Madison’s house in Montpellier. A great choice indeed. Besides Chanel recommended us to go to a wine yard and a local market, but we simply ran out of time, so I would recommend others to stay at least a few days as there is so much to explore.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Chanel M, Owner at Greenock Manor, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thank you so much for the visit - we are so glad you were happy and that you also got to visit Montpelier. Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

I had my wedding rehearsal dinner here back on August 9th and also had family spend the night. I got married in August and started planning with over the phone with the owner, Chanel, since probably February, and I'm sure I had more than a few freak out times but she was always super nice and helpful. And when the time came for my event, everything was so nice and beautiful. We had catering by Chef Corbett, and the food was delicious! And he could not have been nicer!
My family who stayed the night really enjoyed everything. My sister told me how excited her kids were to see candies on their pillows. Also, I found out that on their last day Chef Corbett was making the kids Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes!
It was an awesome experience, and I'd definitely recommend this place!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2017

My husband and I got married in Orange, VA two weeks ago. We had many members of the bridal party stay at Greenock Manor, which is also where we had our rehearsal dinner. We highly recommend it! Greenock Manor is a beautiful, charming B&B, and Chanel was wonderful to work with. The food was delicious, and the accommodations extremely comfortable. Thank you for a terrific weekend!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just stayed at Greenock Manor on a last minute trip to enjoy the Virginia wineries. Chanel was so accommodating and gracious! She offered us the king suite when she learned it was my birthday, then switched the room for us to accommodate our two furry family members at the last minute. The cottage was perfect! Very private, comfortable and clean. The grounds are so fun...as a kid I would have loved playing in that yard. Our dogs loved it too! Chanel even left me a beautiful handmade keychain for my birthday! We will definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Chanel M, Owner at Greenock Manor, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Hi Heather, it's very important to us that our guests feel blessed and special. Greenock is a very special place - it's given me so much joy to see people happy and feel pampered and cared for. Visit us again any time and remember the pooches are welcome -Next time you can meet our beautiful retriever, Angel :-)