“Country Town Eatery”
Review of Silk Mill Grille

Silk Mill Grille
Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We serve American style food including our exceptional Baked French Onion soup, homemade Crab Dip and Spinach Dip, Hand cut 100% Angus Beef Steaks, slow cooked Baby Back Ribs, filling Pasta dishes, and daily specials. As of August 2009 we are a non-smoking restaurant inside with an accommodating outdoor patio smoking section. For fresh homemade food and a casual friendly atmosphere the Silk Mill Grille is the place to go. We offer lunch and dinner Tuesday through Friday and Dinner Saturday and Sunday. We look forward to your visit.
London, United Kingdom
“Country Town Eatery”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

A great menu and the restaurant had a very pleasant ambience. We would go there again. The client base eating here was mostly local so it was easy for us visitors to see that the quality and quantity would be acceptable.

Visited September 2012

Shoreham, New York
“waited for service”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I was traveling for business and found this place on a recommendation from my hotel.
nobody greeted me when I walked in,the sign said seat yourself,so I did.
2 different servers came to other tables and both ignored me.I got up went into the other dining room to the server station,found a woman to ask for a server,and was told One would be right over,and took the menu.
after sitting for another 10 minutes,and THE SAME 2 servers ignored me again.They were filling water glasses,so they saw me sitting there as both their tables were right near mine
I went into the other room,and got a third server who finally came to take my order and get my food.
nobody from the other 3 servers ever apologized,and they came into the dining room for the other 2 tables a few times while I was sitting there.
the food was ok I had a steak and salad and left.

• Visited September 2012
Alexandria, Virginia
“Good food reasonible prices”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The food is good with no surprises. If you like a standard choice without much of a wait you'll enjoy the Silk Mill Grille. The staff are polite and courteous. The prices are good as well.

Visited February 2012
“Very nice!”
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful salmon!
Polite and sweet service.
Dessert very tasty.
Would come again :)
Real food for money.

Frbg
“allows you to bring your own wine”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Above average food with good atmosphere. A big plus is they allow you to bring your own bottle of wine for a $10 corkage fee.

• Visited July 2012