“Antonio's”

Good for: Families with children
Waynesboro, Virginia, United States
“Antonio's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

I visited this restaurant with quite a large party. The waitress was very attentive from the beginning. The food was delicious and came out quickly. The pasta was to die for!! They also offer gluten-free pizza, which is good for those with allergies. After our meal, we tried a few of the desserts on the menu, and they were exceptional as well!

• Visited June 2013

Orange, Virginia
“Excellent food and great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I decided to go out for our anniversary locally and wow! The food was excellent and the service was great! We ordered the Chicken Caprese and a Small Meat Feast pizza. The sausage was real italian sausage. The pizza was the best I've had in a long time! The Chicken Caprese was awesome and came with salad and bread. They had a bottle of wine special for $10.95. Prices were a great value. I highly recommend!

• Visited July 2013
Locust Grove, Virginia, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent Pizza, Average Service, & Dirty Restaurant”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stopped in for pizza during a summer afternoon. The first thing I noticed was how dirty everything was (floor, walls, windows, etc). The bathroom wasn't any different. We were in a hurry and had already planned on ordering pizza. The pizza was decent (although thy left off one of the toppings we had ordered). You could tell the green peppers were fresh, which I appreciated. The server was nice, but didn't seem interested providing good service. We had to request refills on our drinks. Overall, this may be an okay place for take out, but I don't think we will be returning.

• Visited June 2013
“A little advice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

My mom and dad had ate here and told me the Cheesesteaks were awful so I automatically cancelled this restaurant out. However, I recently waited on a gentleman, his wife, and daughter and the gentleman convinced me that his brother who made authentic Italian dishes was the owner and that the food was fabulous. His wife said that I should try the buffalo Caprice and the lobster Ravioli. So I thought well my parents were ordering philly cheese steaks what do they know about Italian food? lobster ravioli was calling my name so my dad and I went to give it a try, him a second try. My initial thoughts as I walked in the restaurant was the table clothes with the paper covering. . .. I couldn't stop laughing to myself I had never seen anything like it. I mean the tables had table clothes made of fabric but then they covered those with a large sheet of paper which was loud and annoying and in the way. I'm sure you all could find some other inexpensive table clothes . . .even plastic would do but paper is over the top. not to mention the entire time we were there they kept tearing the paper from the big paper roll to put on the tables. it was loud, annoying and just plain noisy. The waiter seated us and failed to bring us menus until I had to yell to the guy in the back for one . . . he even forgot our silverware. What were we suppose to eat with???? All that wasn't really that big of a deal but its the details that count! finally the food arrived the buffalo caprice that he told me was spicy like buffalo sauce . .. I had a hunch he could b wrong bc he had no idea about the menu or anything on it. he was clueless about the menu and as you know it wasn't spicy! He was pleasant but not very attentive I had to yell back there behind the counter several times . . .Menus, silverware, boxes, he didn't even offer a bag for my 2 boxed items. overall, the caprice was ok I was happy to c fresh mozzarella, but it was bland and could use some red wine vinegar maybe a little bit of herbs besides the basil . . so I boxed that for my mom to doctor up later. My dad ordered a chicken salad . . .the chicken was so small I could barely see it. oh the caprice had a nice presentation I will say and the basil was fresh . . just add that vinegar and a fresh herb seasoning and I guarantee it will send it over the top! finally I got my lobster ravioli . . .and BAMMM what I came for was fabulous! Even added scallops for only a dollar . .was shocked at how cheap it was to add the scallops . . idea for you . .up the scallops to like 3 bucks and then u will have more money to buy chicken to put in pastas and salads. the waiter was nice but never said thank you or have a nice day. My dad though I shouldn't tip him but he was nice and seemed to just need a little training and direction .. I'm a server too and I've definitely been there so I tipped my usual 20% and left, overall the food was good but I thought about leaving as soon as I set down bc of those minor details that seem minute but really go a long way just some friendly advice. I'm writing this to inform you of some things that I think could help your restaurant considering that you are a new restaurant .. I definitely have been there and understand . . .hope u take some of my advice and I wish you the best of success.

• Visited April 2013