“Really good burger”

Wise Guys
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had the beef burger (one patty) and my wife had a veggie burger. We both had cheese and lots of additional stuff on them. Both our burgers were very good, perfectly cooked, excellent toppings (the beefsteak tomatoes were both fresh and delicious). The fries were tasty, although they didn't hold up well when they cooled off (overall, I'd give the fries a 7 out of 10 and the burger a 9 out of 10). Nice people running the place. Nice casual, but clean atmosphere. Will go back.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I'm a huge Five Guys fan, but Wise Guys is better. My wife loved the chilli dog, and my bacon cheeseburger was perfectly made. The fries and homemade chips were excellent. The chicken salad was very good too. The photos of old movies and tv shows on the walks were fun too.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful in every sense. Great food, friendly staff, clean and up to date atmosphere and very kid friendly!! Love it!!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This was our last meal of our vacation and what a way to top it off! Similar to the great toppings they provide on for their burgers and dogs. When the staff found out it was our final meal of the trip, they took very good care of us. Very friendly and a joy to talk with. We are including a stop at Wise Guys during our next trip in October 2013. Thanks for the great meal guys see you in October!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

By far the BEST cheeseburger I've ever eaten. I ordered the burger with their specialty "cheddar" and it was to die for. Apparently, the cheddar is a 10 or 12 year old aged cheddar that will beat anything you've ever tasted. And the fries....regular or flat fries....they cut fresh everyday and cook them when ordered so they are hot and fresh. Did not try the desserts because I was too full from the cheeseburger and fries but they looked amazing. Everything appears to be very fresh and locally made. Just a great little place to try!