“Huge, well appointed room”

Comfort Inn & Suites Orange
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Orange
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Huge, well appointed room”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The room was quite large and so clean and well-taaken care of the we thought it was a brand new hotel (it was two years old). The TV was at least least a 46" screen with real HD service.
Some of the public areas of the motel were less than completely clean, but overall it was a very good experience; we wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gleion

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Jennifer was very nice at the front desk. Quick Check-In. She was very accomodating and upgraded my room for a mishap that was nobody's fault. The room was large/roomy and the bed was very comfortable. I would definitely return again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed October 23, 2013

It was just a one night stay in this quaint hotel. I arrived late but was met by a clerk that was very polite and asked my name. All check in information and keys were waiting. The room was very large, clean and comfortable. I enjoyed the in hotel breakfast that included both hot and cold foods, pastries, etc. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Of the week we traveled around northern/central VA, I slept best here. Fairly new, only 2 yrs old; didn't care for the colors but I don't live there. ;)The room was the usual 2-queen bed-room, usual bath, clean and comfortable, well-lit, decent TV channel selection.The bed had a bit of a topper that made it a little more comfortable & the pillows were just right, not feather! Good breakfast choices. While our room overlooked the highway, the AC/fan was adjustable to stay on & cover outside noises - like the train our friends heard in the middle of the night. We may not have noticed anyway as 25-35 trains run through our hometown daily.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the railroad track side.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Lenoir NC
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

After a family emergency in orange va I needed a hotel last minute. I knew the comfort inn and the budget inn next door. I was taken back when I was quoted price of $100.00 paid less then this in Asheville nc which is a tourist area, went next door to budget inn for a room quote and the reception area was extremely smoky, back to comfort inn not comfortable with price but had no choice this was appx 9:30 p.m. Finally made my way to room and unloading car single woman in her 60's to find the toilet running in the room so had to haul all of my belongings back to reception to be assigned a new room. As mentioned before I had a family emergency so finally fell asleep about 4:00 a.m. And waking at 7:00 a.m. Made my coffee to find no cream and sugar packets in the room called the front desk and was told she was by herself and I could have coffee downstairs excuse me but I was in no mood to get dressed and come downstairs front desk girl said she was by herself and not sure when she could get something to my room, very disappointing not very comfortable at the comfort inn.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank stndglasLenoirNC
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was here for family reasons. The place is really nice. Everything looks nice and accessible. The receptionist named Jennifer is really nice and perky! She's also very helpful. This is the first time I've ever stayed at this hotel. I usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express but it was booked. If you are looking for a great dinner, go to Silk Mill Grill. They seemed pretty good. Everything else here seems good. Enjoy your stay if you are here and reading this.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank SunniFunnyBunny
lakewood,ohio
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Called hotel and asked to speak to manager about Comfort Inn's on-line advertisement of rooms available for a very reasonable price- less than $80.00 per night. The reservation clerk knew nothing about the low price and said that the cheapest room available was $99.00 per night. I asked him to have the manager call me regarding the rate differences. She never called, so we stayed at the Holiday Inn. Be aware of on-line "bait and switch" room prices. And, yes, the low price was listed on the Comfort Inn's web-site and they had vacancies the night that we wanted to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank skylake
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange
Holiday Inn Express Orange
Best Western Culpeper Inn
Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlottesville - Ruckersville
Comfort Inn Monticello
Comfort Inn Monticello
#16 of 35 in Charlottesville

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Orange? Share your experiences!