My wife and I spent the last night of our vacation here as we wanted to visit Montpelier before driving home. The people who work here take great pride in the property and it shows. When we checked in the two women at the desk were very accommodating with trying to best meet our needs and offered suggestions for dinner that were honest and helpful. There are signs saying they are renovating, but to be honest the property looks just fine the way it is and our room was very nice and the beds comfortable. Obviously ownership really cares about the facility if they are upgrading before they really need to. Unfortunately, we were disturbed at midnight by very noisy guests on our floor and as I started down the hall to go to the front desk to inform them the clerk was already on my floor to check out the disturbance and to resolve the problem. Breakfast was typical HI Express but was kept replenished and the server could't have nicer. Recommend highly if you are in the area to visit Madison home or other sites as location outside town overlooking the distant mountains along with a very pretty pool make for a nice stay, and the hotel personnel are just great. Hopefully you won't run into any thoughtless guests like we did, but if you do the management will respond.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Virtual Tour of the hotel.Welcome to the award winning Holiday Inn Express Hotel, winner of eight consecutive awards. Visit our hotel and enjoy a serene view of the Blue Ridge Mountains, located on the north side of the Town of Orange, VA.We are minutes away from Woodberry Forest School, American Woodmark, American Press, Klockner Pentaplast, PBM Corporation, Plow & Hearth, Waugh Harley Davidson, Zamma Corporation and Meadows Golf course, and just 40 minutes from Charlottesville, home of the University of Virginia , Monticello and John Paul Jones Arena. History buffs will enjoy visiting Montpelier and Monticello, The Wilderness and Chancellorsville Battlefields and Barboursville Ruins. Skydive Orange is nearby, as are several vineyards & wineries. Wind down in our cozy sitting area with fireplace or enjoy a picturesque view from our breakfast bar area. Our outside pool and veranda allows you to relax and watch wildlife behind the hotel. Enjoy artwork created by local artists featured in our guest rooms and lobby.Our 2-room suites with Jacuzzi tub offer spacious relaxation and many rooms offer a view of the Blue Ridge Mountains.Our goal is to make each guest as comfortable as possible during their stay. We want our hotel to be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Orange reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Orange Hotel Orange
- Holiday Inn Orange
- Orange Holiday Inn Express