“Just Good Local Food”

Description: A new restaurant. Opened in feb 2011
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“Just Good Local Food”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The food was excellent, with a lot of bang for the buck. The service staff is great. The food excellent with many unique choices (not just burgers, although they have them). And the bill was very reasonable. If your passing through Orange, skip the fast-food - Eat here!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank j3866

Fairfax County, Virginia
“Locally run place, using local ingredients, where locals hang out”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a local, but I seek out places where the locals seem to be. This is it. I was in for breakfast on a Saturday morning. Plenty of free parking on the street right in front. It's easy to miss. Look diagonally across the street from the Italianate courthouse and down a couple buildings.

Coffee is excellent and not too pricey. Baked goods were a little underdone for my taste. Spring quiche really did taste like Spring, but I like my crust a bit more done. However, the food was good enough to make me want to come back in a few hours for brunch.

Sevice was outstanding. The barista/cashier/server taking orders at the bar clearly knew many of the guests and their "usual". When I told her I got the wrong flavor turnover she immediately offered to give me a refund. When I refused, given I'd already eaten the whole thing, she gave me the correct flavor turnover for later.

Atmosphere was great for a lazy weekend morning. Comfy chairs in front by the windows, tables and benches in the middle and back for larger parties. Music loud enough to hear, but soft enough for people to talk over in normal voices. Can't say how that would translate for the weekday lunch or nightly bar crowds.

Finally and perhaps most importantly, the bathroom was very clean and even pleasant smelling. A BIG plus in my book.

• Visited April 2013
Worcester
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We visited one evening because of the reviews and paticularly the chicken quesidillias....... we weren't disappointed! You cannot go wrong here if you are after good hearty food at decent prices.
The staff were very friendly and efficient.
We visited again the next day for coffee - said to be the best in town. I can higly recommend the flavoured lattes!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank max4004
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great find”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The martinis amazing the dishes if the day off the chart. Totally recommend the shredded lamb shepherds pie or the duck ragut fettuccini ! Amazing ... Will come back to orange just for this find

Orange, VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Bistro”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great selection of beer, good bar food, and fantastic music - just the sort of place to meet friends and make new ones.

Visited February 2013