“Do You Want To Feel Special”
Review of Vintage Restaurant

Vintage Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Gastropub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Featuring regional American farm-to-table cuisine "with a twist", The Inn at Willow Grove's Forbes Travel Guide Four Star-rated Vintage Restaurant is open both to Inn guests and the public. Our award-winning culinary team keeps things fresh by changing our gourmet menus regularly to highlight the freshest, most authentic flavors of the season, and our special Wednesday "Tapas Night" and weekly "Three on Thursday" special prix-fixe tasting menus feature our gourmet cuisine at incredible prices. Join us for lunch, dinner, cocktails or Sunday Brunch. Reservations recommended but not required.
Barboursville, Virginia
“Do You Want To Feel Special”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I have treated ourselves and our circle of family and friends to the experience of dining at the Inn at Willow Grove several times since its reopening after extensive renovations. The atmosphere is classy, inviting, promising. We have never been disappointed. The staff always makes you feel as though your presence in this establishment is the most important event of the day. The food is consistently superior and adventurous. We have some "cheap" friends and even they rate this restaurant worthy of their expenditure.If you want to feel special and to experience special moments in your life, have a drink and something to eat casually in the stunning bar area or make plans to have lunch or dinner--you will not be disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
InnatWillowGrove, Guest Relations Manager at Vintage Restaurant, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you!

Alexandria, Virginia
“Perfect in Every Way”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We requested outside dining because we could bring the dog. Everyone was so gracious and courtious. The food was fabulous and the ambiance was to die for. We could have been in Tuscany with that view out the stone arched doorway, across the rolling green field.

Visited May 2013
InnatWillowGrove, Guest Relations Manager at Vintage Restaurant, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
We're delighted you and your pooch enjoyed your experience. We love our furry friends and welcome dogs to join us as guests in our newly renovated Overlook Cottage and to dine with their owners al fresco on the patios in Vintage Restaurant!

For information about our pet policies, please visit http://www.innatwillowgrove.com/pets.
Orange, Virginia
“My last time there”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We took a friend from out of town to lunch there on a Saturday at about 1 PM. We were told that we should have made a reservation but that we would be served and that in the future we will need to make a reservation. There is a large sign that says OPEN on the roadside next to the driveway of this Inn so we thought they were, um, open.
Mind you there were plenty of vacant tables, and we were told "I'll try to find you a table". We ended up deciding to eat in the sunroom of the pub and had tiny overpriced portions of food. It was embarrassing and disappointing and I doubt we will ever go back.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Barb C
InnatWillowGrove, Guest Relations Manager at Vintage Restaurant, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Did you get a speeding ticket during your race home to first call us to complain and then write this review?

As our General Manager explained to you on Saturday, while many tables appeared vacant, we were almost fully committed for lunch in our dining room due to reservations. We do not require reservations to dine in our restaurant; however, during busy weekend lunch and dinner service, we recommend calling ahead so we can make sure a table is available for you. We always try to accommodate guests to the best of our ability, and we were able to seat you in the Sunroom, which is a lovely, comfortable spot to enjoy lunch in warm afternoon sunshine.
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Perfect wedding dinner!!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We wanted a small intimate wedding dinner and the Inn at the Willow Grove couldn't have been better. It was truly an incredible experience. Alice, the event planner, and all of the staff were amazing. Everything was perfect, truly stunning, the delicious food, the service, the elegant venue. Our guests were totally wowed by the experience. The elegant decor and furnishings offers the perfect setting for a romantic wedding and for a fine dining experience. We loved how they updated the historic house with modern touches but still kept the integrity of the 18th century style. The menu was spectacular, everyone at the wedding loved it. It was beautifully presented and prepared.
We had an unforgettable day and so did our guests. It will be cherished forever.

• Visited March 2013
Thank you! We're so happy you enjoyed a special celebration!
Atlantic Beach, Florida, United States
“Wow”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I had the opportunity to see The Inn before the renovation when visiting the area on business a few years ago and just recently returned and decided to stay as a guest. WOW! This place is absolutely incredible. I stayed in the Butler's Cottage, which is one of the high end cottages. The cottage was so luxurious and well-appointed, with a private sitting room and wet bar with a flat-screen television that's just perfect for kicking back. The bathroom was bigger than my first apartment, with a walk-in shower and separate tub (you can't help but laugh when you see a painting of a cow peeking out at you over the tub). French doors to the private porch with beautiful country views make the cottage feel completely secluded. I enjoyed my morning French Press coffee (my Butler told me when he delivered it that it's roasted locally) and hot beignets fresh from the oven while overlooking a spectacular hillside and this beautiful red barn that is used for events. Being from the city, the chirping birds and mooing cows in the distance just made it otherworldly. Gorgeous! And don't get me started on that incredible bed... needless to say this bed is massive and covered in down. I slept like my teenager. The grounds are beautifully manicured, the plantation house and cottages are stunningly beautiful and restored with a loving eye, and the food in Vintage restaurant is as good as I've ever had anywhere in the world. I travel a lot in my business and have visited some incredible properties around the world, but The Inn at Willow Grove is by far my favorite. This is true luxury with a casual, friendly vibe that makes any traveler feel at home. I've already booked my next stay and can't wait to come back again and again!

Visited April 2013