“Whenever we're in Sydney, this is the place the kids love to eat.”

Silver Spur Steak Ranch
Ranked #109 of 331 Restaurants in Penrith
Cuisines: African, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2011

This is a must visit whenever we travel to Sydney.
Love the American Indian theme decor.
The food has always been good as has the service.
I know these places can be a bit hit and miss in regard to food and service quality but we have never had a problem, I guess that may be because we're a family with young children, so we tend to go outside the busiest times, this may be in our favour.

Reviewed March 27, 2010

In a little enclave where there are several little restaurants, this average family place was the best of the worst. I was pleasantly surprised by the barbecue chicken on the salad. The lamb wasn't very good though.

1  Thank moonsammy4
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 27, 2008

I love their waffles for dessert they are so good i gop there just to eat them. Their food is usually really good to. Their ribs can be a bit hit and miss.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 27, 2008

I came here to dine once as a child and I really loved the small children's section they had for me to play in.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook