“Worst Meal I've had in my life”

White Swan Steak & Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2010

The steak was raw sent it back came back raw again, told them the second time I didn't want it. The waitress had a stain on her grubby white shirt. I have never sent a meal back in my life but this is the worst meal I've been served up in my life. They eventually said we will not charge you for the steak. I said that is good because there was no way I was going to pay. I live in Penrith so I've told all my friends and family of this dreadful experience. I had been to the restaurant before but not for about 2 years. When I went to the White Swan two years ago the meal wasn't to bad. It was disgusting this time and I will never go there again.

4  Thank Jat1

Reviewed September 11, 2008

service was good. Had live entertainment which I think was the owner. Steak was a little tough and a bit too rare.

Restaurant a little hard to find.

Overall the experience was pleasant.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Mona Vale, Australia
Reviewed January 2, 2008

beautiful, very quiet great service a little pricey but nice for special occassions or dates.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 16, 2007

Really nice food, only realised it was there about 6 months ago!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook