“Great If You're Deaf and Love Garlic”
Review of Panarottis Penrith

Panarottis Penrith
Ranked #176 of 323 Restaurants in Penrith
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Seriously, this would have to be the noisiest restaurant I've ever eaten in. It was impossible to hold a conversation at normal speaking volume (and the place was only half full).

They seem to cater well for kids as those I saw all had cartoons and colouring pencils ... and some had lumps of dough which they formed into shapes and the staff then took them away to be cooked and presented back to the sculptor/s. I'm not sure I would eat it ... but it semed to keep the kids happy.

The Lasagna was good, but whilst my Chilli Chicken & Pesto pizza was reasonably tasty, it had very little chilli and was almost drowned in basil pesto (I was still burping 3 hours later).

As for the Garlic ... unless you love it, don't order the Bruschetta, we could smell it coming from 2 metres away.

Overall, the service was reasonable, but sorry, it's not my style and I won't be back.

There are newer reviews for Panarottis Penrith

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We booked a table for 6pm only to be held up at the door while people pushed past to order take away. Finally seated at order taken only to have our starter arrived that tasteless. Then wait an incredibly long time for our mains. After a while got the the attention the waitress only to be told that the kitchen was incredibly and we would have to wait. Then when our ordered arrived one of the pizzas was not what ordered and was told we would have to wait another 20 - 30 minutes for them to re-make the pizza so we decided to leave it as it was as we were hungry. The other pizza looked something that came from Domino's - very little topping and tasteless. When we went to pay our bill, we received a discount for the lateness of our order and the mix up but if we have a complaint then send an email as they were too busy dealing with take away orders. The staff very rude and disorganised and lack the experience to deal with a busy restaurant on a long weekend. There needs to be a senior manager present to ensure everything runs smoothly. We have been frequent diners but not any more, we will not be returning.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Food was good but restaurant far too cramped and noisy. Families with prams made it worse, need to section off restaurant for family area away from couples and smaller groups of people. Needed to shout to have a conversation.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Without a doubt, the worst pasta I have ever eaten. Both my wife and I ordered pasta - obviously it had been sitting sitting in a Bain Marie for some time. It was gluggy and totally lacking taste.
Trying to attract the attention of the totally disinterested staff to ask for our bill resulted in us waiting at the counter to pay - when someone arrived she made no conversation at all - simply handed us both a mentos mint which was the culinary highlight of the visit.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Great food everytime we go there. Reasonably priced meals and a large variety. Very happy they now serve nuggets for the kid's meals also