“Very disappointed”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Two weeks ago my husband and I had a late lunch at the coffee club which was nice . Half way home my husband realised he left his back pack at the coffee club, he rang and the girl said they had found it took his name and phone number. My husband said as we live over an hour away we won't be able to drive back till a week or two ( no problem ) the girl said.
Well today I drove for over an hour with my two small children only to be told when I arrived that the bag was not there.i asked where it was and they said they didn't know .
I find it very hard to believe that a bag just goes missing. I found that they really didn't care it's a $180.00 back pack which obviously a staff member has decided to keep for themselves.

3  Thank Kristen F

Reviewed January 23, 2014

The food was very good. The lattes were fabulous. What seemed like dozens of screeching pre-school children, not so nice. I don't know if dinner is better, but lunch time the day we were there was noisy and chaotic. The play area speaks to owners that want to cater to families with young children though, so it was just the wrong atmosphere for us.

2  Thank GilaGirl
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Coffee Club at Nepean is one of the dining highlights within the Penrith area. Offering a classic cafe menu with options for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Great for families with the outdoor dining area offering a space for the kids to run around, and an indoor play centre.
I have been here several times and will keep coming back for the fresh food, delicious coffee and friendly service.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We had a family dinner here last night. There was something on the menu to make everyone happy. The food was fresh and cooked to perfection, not easy in such a busy place. The service is quick, friendly and efficient . We had a reservation as the place is always packed. A walk along the river after dinner is an added bonus.

1  Thank bow57
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Have been here many times and never get sick of it.Staff are always great and food always fantastic.Service and warmth always.Bookings are a must as the place is always full .Whether it is breakfast,brunch, lunch or dinner,The outdoor area is great inside tends to be a little noisier.Kids menus are good and the menu does change.We go on a monthly basis and have never been disappointed.The location is fantastic accross from the Nepean river. An animal friendly area available.This place is a must go to......

1  Thank daytripper2903