Penrith Panthers Leagues Club
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed at panthers overnight and it was a great place to base my self , ate at Kelly's and had the rump steak and veggies, great value for $22, as I had joined as a member for $5.00 got a discount as well.there many other choices what to eat , seafood , Italian , steak house, Chinese food. Stayed next door at the hotel , it was clean and very comfortable .

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank Hammer330

Palmerston North
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stopped at the Chiffley hotel in Penrith and the Panthers League Club was right next door. We signed up as members for only $5 and was entitled to 10% discount in the club. There is plenty of places inside to eat and the New Zealand golf team had a marvellous meal in one of them. As an Australian and New Zealand golf team we were a large party and we had two functions there in rooms away from anyone and the food was excellent. They also have shows there & of course plenty pf poker machines or a shop tp buy Panther Memorabilia

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Claude H
Leeton, Australia
“Great meal at Hanks Seafood Restaurant”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had the lovely Seafood Chowder for an entree, that should have been the main course, as I could have eaten a bigger bowl of that, it was delicious. Hubby and I had the Fisherman's basket, I loved the crispy crab. Overall was a lovely place to dine in the evening by the waters edge. Very romantic for a couple. The staff were lovely and we had a few of them ask us if we needed anything, like the gas heater turned on etc. Highly recommended. The price was a little OTT, but we were treating ourself. So if you are after a treat and like seafood, then it's the place to go.

• Visited April 2013
5 Thank bonzaburns
Sydney
“Great place for all the family”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a fan of gambling but I for those who do, you'll love it. There's a section for the kids with arcade games which my son loves. Food ranges from great to good to the not so good but there's so much variety you can't go wrong. Pizzas are great! Panthers has a night pub space, a bar as well as family friendly areas. It has a theatre with different shows on all the time. Outside there are different restaurants, mini golf, aqua golf and a waterski area. There is just so much to do. There's a hotel but I've never stayed there so can comment on that. Overall, panthers is a great place to visit, it's cheap, fun and has something for everyone.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank J0diel0u
Winchester, Kentucky
“Seafood Galore”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We ordered the seafood platter for two and it was absolutely delicious, very well presented although costing over AUD$130 there could have been a larger array of seafood like balms in bugs or a lobster tail or two. It seems that restaurants tend to fill seafood platters with heaps of prawns as fillers which affects the overall quality. Maybe I'm expecting too much.

• Visited November 2012