“Fabulous in penrith.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went to outback jacks in penrith with the Mrs for dinner on Saturday night, I really felt like a steak, they have what I think is every cut possible. The wife isn't a big eater and they had little petite eye fillet steak for her, she loved it, me I had a massive t-bone which was cooked perfect med rare, the place was packed, i didn't have a booking and was asked to wait until a table became available, which I don't like doing but the nice girl at the front counter seated us at the bar and whilst we were having a drink a table became available, probably only waited for ten minutes at the most, nice cocktails, when we were seated it was then clear why we waited only a short period because the food and service is fast, the food quality is fabulous, the steaks were amazing and there were people coming and going non stop. I really was suprised as it is not uncommon to wait for ages at some restuarants, one more thing although the place was full table service was constant and we were regularly approached for drinks during the time we were there. Great place and will be going back real soon.

2  Thank Badbata

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Had a wonderful evening at outback jacks in penrith, great food lovely service, cool atmosphere, was in a group of six and had a blast. Lucky we booked it was packed

2  Thank Dobrislav
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The steaks were perfect, the service was lovely, we had a lovely evening at outback jacks penrith. We booked a table for a Friday night, upon arriving we were greeted by a freindly young staff member, seated and drink orders taken, shortly afterward our orders were taken by another lovely young waitress, I was impressed with the time it took to get our meals, a med well steak and med well salmon in no time at all. Food looked as good as it tasted, I'm picky with my food and couldn't fault the place. Look forward to going back and trying more items on the menu.

2  Thank Zdrav
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I like to dine out on Saturday nights. I rang to book a table earlier in the day and was warmly greeted. On arrival we were shown to a table for two near the window....very nice. The restaraunt was about half full and not too noisy considering it is a family style eatery. The decor is tastefully done with a huge crocodile hanging from the roof.
Before I could sit down a young waitress asked us if we would like a drink, I said let me sit first and I would like to see a drinks menu, this arrived but it only showed the wine by the glass not by the bottle, I was told I had to go to the back wall and pick my own....hmmmm.
Next another young lady brought the food menu, this was vey comprhensive, a wide selecion of steaks and other dishes. We both selected steaks with the help of the waitress, these can be viewed at a counter if you prefer, a nice touch.
We did not have too long to wait for our meal which was nicely pesented. I had no sooner picked up my cutlery when another young lady asked us "how was the meal?" I politly told her I dont know as I have not tasted it yet, please come back later.
Over all the food was exelent and cooked to perfection, the menu was very comprehensive, but a bit prcey @ $130 for two steaks, a bottle of wine, and a plate of icecream.The staff very helpfull and friendly. I would have rated this place exelent if it had not been for the over entusiasm of the staff
We will go back, but next time I will try the crocodile.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Have tried in USA, Korea and Hong Kong and this is even better. They have modified menu offering to give it a more cosmopolitan taste, try the seared Tuna, Sensational!