“Over freindly service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I like to dine out on Saturday nights. I rang to book a table earlier in the day and was warmly greeted. On arrival we were shown to a table for two near the window....very nice. The restaraunt was about half full and not too noisy considering it is a family style eatery. The decor is tastefully done with a huge crocodile hanging from the roof.
Before I could sit down a young waitress asked us if we would like a drink, I said let me sit first and I would like to see a drinks menu, this arrived but it only showed the wine by the glass not by the bottle, I was told I had to go to the back wall and pick my own....hmmmm.
Next another young lady brought the food menu, this was vey comprhensive, a wide selecion of steaks and other dishes. We both selected steaks with the help of the waitress, these can be viewed at a counter if you prefer, a nice touch.
We did not have too long to wait for our meal which was nicely pesented. I had no sooner picked up my cutlery when another young lady asked us "how was the meal?" I politly told her I dont know as I have not tasted it yet, please come back later.
Over all the food was exelent and cooked to perfection, the menu was very comprehensive, but a bit prcey @ $130 for two steaks, a bottle of wine, and a plate of icecream.The staff very helpfull and friendly. I would have rated this place exelent if it had not been for the over entusiasm of the staff
We will go back, but next time I will try the crocodile.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Have tried in USA, Korea and Hong Kong and this is even better. They have modified menu offering to give it a more cosmopolitan taste, try the seared Tuna, Sensational!