“Great location & Awesome Staff”

Gateway Lifestyle Nepean Shores
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My family and I stayed the weekend just gone and had a lovely time!
The 2 bedroom cabin we stayed in was very clean and well kept, suitable for any small family looking for a place to stay close to the river.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, they made our stay very welcoming!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank COJZ

Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband, my daughter and I stayed at Nepean Shores for the weekend whilst visiting family.
We found the service excellent - the staff were very polite and friendly and always available when we needed them.
The rooms were excellent - very clean, spacious and comfortable.
We will be definitley be back in the near future and will not hesitate to recommend Nepean Shores to our family and friends.
N

1  Thank LNL85
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Thank you for making our stay 100% perfect. brad the kids and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Your service, cleanliness and dedication to the visitors is beyond what I expected. I will definitely be back

1  Thank cablohquinallen
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We stayed here for a weekend while visiting family in August of 2012.
The reception staff were very friendly and ever so helpful.
Stayed the weekend in a 2 bedroom cabin which was very roomy for a cabin large living area and nice large bathroom.
The cabin had everything you need for a weekend away.
It's in a perfect spot right across from the river. Nice waking paths and great parks for the kids!
I would defenatly stay here again.
The staff made us feel very welcome.

2  Thank Sandlaw
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Had a great time here. Excellent price range, well worth the money! Very clean and tidy, lovely staff, very helpful. I would happily stay here again. We had an excellent stay, very relaxing. I would definitely recommend this to others :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shenayd P
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I heard about nepean shores from a friend. I was extremely happy with the service I received. The staff were friendly and happy. Walking through the park the manager stopped to have a chat to make sure I was enjoying my stay. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay at nepean shores!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Freedom1207
Reviewed January 14, 2012

We travelled up to Sydney from country NSW to visit family who live in the Blue Mountains and it was the best self catering accommodation we could find after research. After reading some of the reviews here I wasn't hoping for much. I was pleasantly surprised. We had a two bedroom cabin which was comfortable and well stocked with basic cooking items, tea and coffee making supplies, and biscuits. Ample toiletries, hand wash, shampoo and conditioner and shower get were on tap in the bathroom which had a lovely bath tub as well as a shower. The cabins have a telephone which is unusual for this type of accommodation. We were impressed by the housekeeping, fresh towels, and tea and coffee arrived on the first morning without us having to ask and they came in and cleaned up a bit and made the beds which is unheard of in most cabins. The price was great for this time of the year. There are two pools of a good size and bbq facilities. We even had a gorgeous resident possum living on the air con unit of the cabin next door.
The cabins would have been top notch in their day, but are showing signs of age and wear. Updated televisions, fridges and toilets would be great. Our bed was a bit wonky too although our teens said their single beds were really comfy.
There were old, but well working reverse cycle air conditioners in the living area and main bedroom.
Plenty of room for the four of us, enough seating as well. And no "park nazis" either. No endless lists of rules and regulations and although the park was full on the nights we stayed there was no noise or misbehaviour.
We will definitely stay there again when we return to that part of Sydney.

Room Tip: Stay next door to the possum, he was so cute and very well behaved (we were in unit 32).