“Utes in the Paddock - Seeing is believing and it is free....”

Utes In The Paddock
Queanbeyan, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Utes in the Paddock - Seeing is believing and it is free....”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Thanks for reading my review! So I was a local growing up but I really take my hat off to the work the Burrawang team have put into this project! Imagine not far from the main road between Condobolin and Parkes you have the opportunity to see art which showcases the work of some of Australian's best artists on a wide range of Holden utes. Yes I did say Holden utes - 15 of them - all withntheir own story. Go to the utes in the paddock website to get more information. I promise you if you are travelling in the central west it is worth the visit!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Kay H

Condobolin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excerlent”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I think utes in the paddock is just wonderful its free not like alot of things these days and you just drive up and have a look

Visited December 2012