“Paradise”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Paradise”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Wow, what a wonderful place to stay and eat. The villas are beautiful, the pool inviting and the staff wonderful. Just the right amount of everything. The chef should be congratulated as the breakfast, lunch and dinner were exceptional. As for the wine, superb. Thank you everyone at Nightingales for helping to create a weekend of wonderful memories.

Visited February 2014

• Arabic first
Sydney, Australia
“Light but delicious lunch.”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We were on our way home after staying at Pokolbin the night before and were looking for somewhere for lunch.
The service was attentive but not over the top and we just wanted something light yet tasty, I can't remember the name of the dish but it had scallops, crispy pork, asian greens and a delicious sauce, my husband had had a snack a few hours before and something a little lighter was all he needed, but both meals were very good and the price reasonable, I choose to have a glass of their Unwooded Chardonnay which I enjoyed and bought a couple of bottles to take home. The Winery also has accommodation which from their web site looks excellent, I would like to return and take advantage of the Bar that adjoins the restaurant, wake up to the view from one of the Villa's, then finish the day with a delicious meal in the Restaurant, can't wait.

• Visited January 2014
Pokolbin, Australia
“Breakfast with great friends”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Being a local, & having friends who are locals we get to go to all the best restaurants in the Hunter Valley. The breakfast at Nightingales is delicious, you can also create your own menu & mix & match what you would like, nothing was a problem. Great coffee too. Sitting on the verandah we also got a beautiful view of the ranges & vines in the forefront. A great way to start your day.

• Visited January 2014
Strathroy, Canada
“Great wine, great service”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The meal was phenomenal. Top 5 dining experiences we've ever had. The service was great. My mother only drinks Canadian Club and they managed to find her some. Look forward to returning for our anniversary.

Visited January 2014
“Nightingale to remember”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I went to the restaurant with seven other friends it was a night to remember.

I had poached pear wrapped in pochinto and placed on pear salad and sweet balsamic dressing. This was my entree and I enjoyed every bit of as it tantalized my taste buds.

I also had a entree as my main which was crispy pork belly with crackling it was to die for.

All my other friends enjoyed their meals too.

It was highly recommended by the locals and I would sing the songs of the
nightigals.