“Nightingale to remember”

Nightingales Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Broke
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Nightingale Wines the number 1 romantic destination in the Hunter Valley Broke Fordwich Region with 6 luxury villas built within meters of the vines and Italian Restaurant with a perfect view of the iconic yellow makes this the ultimate romantic get away.
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I went to the restaurant with seven other friends it was a night to remember.

I had poached pear wrapped in pochinto and placed on pear salad and sweet balsamic dressing. This was my entree and I enjoyed every bit of as it tantalized my taste buds.

I also had a entree as my main which was crispy pork belly with crackling it was to die for.

All my other friends enjoyed their meals too.

It was highly recommended by the locals and I would sing the songs of the
nightigals.

1  Thank Laufoli

Reviewed December 7, 2013

After some wine tasting at Nightingales (which, mind you, was good wine), we asked to book eight of us in for dinner. The gentleman who served us said there was a function on, but if we wanted to we could sit in the outside (fully covered) area. We did not make a decision there and then. We went to another winery, where we met another friendly man. He recommended Nightingales to us through local knowledge and experience there.
We promptly booked in and our booking was welcomed.
The eight of us arrived at 6pm for dinner, we were warmly greeted and promptly served. The service was impeccable with both a deep understanding of both the wine and the food.
As there was a function on at the same time, it is only fair we compliment both the quality and timing of the food. Actually, there was no out of the usual long wait, everything from drinks to food was served promptly.
The quality of the food was great and with the high quality service we all enjoyed ourselves, our meals and out experience at Nightingales. We highly recommend you both taste wines and most definitely have dinner at Nightingales.

3  Thank Des M
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We walked in for dinner without prior reservations as we were sight seeing in the area. The quality of food and service were excellent. Compared to all of the other venues we had dined in the Hunter Valley this was the best. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was one of the best restaurant meals we have ever had. Hope to go back there again

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We are returning visitors to this restaurant and this time we had friends from the UK with us. Our selection off the blackboard was beef and reef which was superb. The beef was very tender and cooked to perfection and they did not skimp on the prawns.
Our guests were very impressed with the meal and the service and we will definitely return soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We had a lovely meal here after the long drive from Sydney:- Scallops with pork belly for me and lamb noisettes wrapped in proscuitto on a bed of cous cous.. The bruschetta was a very tasty starter and the main meal servings generous. We shared a brulee at the end which was delicous and creamy.. and the coffee they served hand made chocolate nut sweet