“Very nice, just what we needed”
Review of Super 8 Kimball

Super 8 Kimball
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Kimball
Reviewed August 1, 2012

It was our last night on vacation, and all we wanted was a good night's sleep. But we got more than that. The room was clean and comfortable, and the variety of television stations was amazing- very important when traveling with grandkids. The pool was deeper than most, up to 8', great for adults, and plenty of tables and chairs in the pool area. Breakfast was better than many of the other higher priced hotels we staying in...waffles, scrambled eggs, etc. It is on a busy road, but the back was quiet, and restaurants were easy to find. It was a good value.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MrsMarx
KimballSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kimball, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

We're glad we were just the right choice for you. Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review us regarding your stay at our hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please know if i can be if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 423-837-7185.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We got in very late and could not find any vacancies at the other chain hotels. Super 8 would not be a choice for me except as a last resort. However, we were pleasantly surprised. It was very clean and the breakfast was nearly as good as a Hampton or Holiday Inn Express, for a lot less money.

Room Tip: Since the hotel is right on the highway, the best rooms are on the back side.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
KimballSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Kimball, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Please know that we will continue to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 423-837-7185.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I Have Stayed at this location many times over the years, mostly for work. This time I had my family with me and the experience was just as good as any other time The pool was clean, The rooms were clean and nice. The air conditioner worked very well as this day was over 100 degrees.The staff was excellent as always. I mean always. The breakfast was very good with scrambled eggs, biscuts and gravy, waffles, cereal and assorted breads and muffins.There are plenty of restaurants across the street and a Walmart also. My only regret is that we could only spend one night here. The staff is really that great. Thanks.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Again, thank you and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me at 423-837-7185.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Clean is the best thing I can say about this hotel. The price was is the 50,s but I did not find that out till I got here and had used my Wyndham points. I was charged 14,000 points, so I was expecting alot more than I got. The rooms need updating, the Super 8 is on a busy road with the rooms less than 50 feet from the traffic, and the hairdryer stopped in the middle of drying my hair, If you want a bargain, clean place to stay, this is okay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our hotel on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We will continue to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

It was good staying there, staff was Indian n extremely friendly n nice. Good breakfast with the price n nicest place in town

• Stayed: July 2011

Reviewed August 2, 2011

This is a nice hotel in the middle of a ghetto area. The staff was nice, the rooms were clean, and we had no overall problems with this hotel. For a cheap place to stay between Atlanta and Memphis it's not bad. The Russell Cave National Monument is about 20 minutes away if you have some time to kill.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 27, 2011

we stayed here on our way through Tennessee and i must say i am impressed. not only was it pet friendly but the rooms where clean and everything smelled fresh. would differently stay here again

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tavelsalot29

Mike Patel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kimball
Best Western Kimball Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kimball
Hampton Inn Kimball
Hampton Inn Kimball
#1 of 5 in Kimball
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Jasper

Been to Super 8 Kimball? Share your experiences!